A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

usernames

Ligar

What on Earth are you talking about?

In any event, this is the dominant account, so it's the one that stays. I'd recommend whoever can actually change people's names to just change Tonic41's name to some random string of crap, change his password to an even more random string of crap, and change his email to the most random string of crap of all. Or just delete the account. Whatever works.

Retrosonicfan, if you want, I'll just delete the existing Tonic41 account and change your name to that. If not, I already changed it from sega to retro.

I actually noticed the matching registration IP's between both accounts when I approved your account, but I chose not to do anything since you hadn't logged into Tonic41 in a while. I just left it alone but I know you made it.

SoniChao - Obvious

Suspended Chaos - shortened my name to SC then thought of Chaos from SA and then thought of something cool to fit the S.

Andrew - my name lol

Megadrive (elsewhere) - Since the Sega Megadrive was what got me into videogames, I thought it was really fitting. I use Megadriven on twitter and shit and I like it.

espeed623: Well, everyone at school called me "espeed" (Ethan-than+speed=espeed). Hell, I loved to run. 623? Just some random number I chose, not realizing it was an unintentional reference to the release date of Sonic 1 on Genesis/Mega Drive until last summer.

DJ espeed: Well, I got into music production and I thought DJ espeed sounded better than espeed623.

oh hey guys my name is Streak Thunderstorm (I have a furry after myself, it's like Sonic but black and white and his spikes are crazy, be jealous). I always call you guys nerds and talk about how I'm cool because I play contact sports and swim and exercise and stuff because I'm insecure about being on a forum about making Sonic the Hedgehog games

Lol, way to edit the truth out of my post. I'm gonna sue you now for breaking my freedom of speech.