A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

usernames

Ligar

Eh, it's pretty old now- used to be called "Scatter/Scatta" because I could run really fast during games of football and tag in elementary school. Nowadays I go by Aaron C-T, a shortened version of my actual name- which is actually kind of hard seeing as how there's a hyphen (which is a legit part of my name). I've used variations when necessary (like AaronCT123 for AIM/Xbox Live).

So, remember, your username is not set in stone (I know the Internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS, but fuck it). Adapt the one you got now, look around you for inspiration, or get some randomly generated shit and simplify and customize.

Isn't it, like, impossible to change you username here without creating a new account?

Seraphim was taken on an online game (or forum or SOMETHING i dont even remember what it was) a long ass time ago, so i changed the a to an e.

Grew fond of it, and the name is almost never taken. Doesn't matter, this is the only place where i still use the name Sereph anyway

Isn't it, like, impossible to change you username here without creating a new account?

Nah, bro. As Password said, the admins can change it lickety-split. I asked the sexiest one.

The way most forums save data is using an array in a database. All of your information, such as username, password, location, custom title, etc., are stored in relation to a uniquely generated ID. They can change the username value without disrupting anything else.

Oh man, come 15 November it should be 1LT Worm.

Shonumi is my real name. If I were Japanese, that is.

Before that, when I was a wee noob, it was Team Shadow V2. It was styled after the Mega Man Battle Network stuffs. My best friend erroneously combined the two nouns and called himself Team Shadow. So of course I one-upped him.

Well, my original username, joyouskagome was something i created when i was like 11 or 12 years old, and seriously obsessed with Inuyasha. i dont even know why i added the joyous. it was my first and current aim account haha. I changed my username cuz i got kinda tired of the kagome thing. lea is short for leanne of course ^ 3^

• Like 1

My name is Rael. And my birthday is May 5th (05/05). Not very original but I love it anyway :aparty:

If I were to make a new one it would probably be Raelnoceros. I think I changed my name here to that for a while for lulz.

I began as Tapika on www.BZPOWER.com, a mixture of Tahu and Pikachu, both things I once thought were cool but seem incredibly lame to me now. I changed to Toaster on www.SRB2.org, for the lulz, then on www.ROBLOX.com Toaster was taken, so I took a gamble and became toaster1.

Tapika? Seriously? We've had a member here named Tapika before. That wasn't you, was it?

I used tonic41 cause sonic + my real name and my fav number was 5 so 4+1- segasonic(___)fan4life was cause i wanted to use tonic41 for youtube but some one had it so i came up with a random one and people know me as this... I want my old name back!!!

I HATE THIS NAME....

I'll change your user name for you, if you want.

That goes to everyone here - let me know what you want your username changed to and I'll do it.

Nah, bro. As Password said, the admins can change it lickety-split. I asked the sexiest one.

<3<3ilu2wormy

edit: I love this thread by the way

Okay, I've thought of 5 possible new names:

Geobox - (I was looking at my favorite shirt, when thinking the term "geo" which derived from the first letters of my name "gar". I'm fond of Geo and I was also looking at my 360 across the room. So I thought of this.)

Erayser - (This one was simply cause I tend to erase a lot on my drawings.)

Daggar - (Once again Gar is used. This one was the base for Geobox.)

Wikidd - (When Shonumi said wee noob, it made me think of wee kid. I do look young for my age. People think I'm 15 when I'm 20. The rest is obvious.)

Ligar - (Mix between a lion and a tiger. Good with magi- Oh wait. Anyways, this one sounds cool and it can be pronounced the same way.)

forget raelnoceros, I'm now Tyraelasaurus

started out with Raelnoceros being taken as an AIM screen name, asked ila for alternatives

ila: see, rhinos are too lame anyway

rael0505: migh tas well do Raelnoseruz

ila: we need something thats 50% Rael

ila: 50%

ila: and 50% that feeling you get when you use an expensive toothpaste

rael0505: D:

ila: and 50% power

rael0505: Raelcolgate

rael0505: raelgate

ila: ooh!

ila: Raelgate

ila: sounds scandalous

rael0505: rofl

ilascott7 (1:38:39 AM): Tyraelasaurus

Rael0505 (1:38:51 AM): ...

Rael0505 (1:38:52 AM): OH MY FUCKING GOD

tyraelasaurus: rawwrrrr

tyraelasaurus: it's a big bad tyraelasaurus rex

tyraelasaurus: coming to get you

ila: HOLY SHIT

ila: oh fuck

ila: we could have made it

ila: TyraelasaurusCrest

ila: kept the toothpaste reference

ila: although no one would have got that anyway

tyraelasaurus: OH MY GOD

tyraelasaurus: OH MY GOD

tyraelasaurus: MAKING A NEW USERNAME NOW

Rael0505 (1:45:36 AM): TyraelasaurusRex

Rael0505 (1:45:38 AM): is that better?

ilascott7 (1:45:54 AM): ridiculous

ilascott7 (1:45:56 AM): but better

[01:47] TyraelasaurusRex: ridiculous but better?

[01:47] TyraelasaurusRex: hellooooo comfort zone

[01:47] ilascott7: I have 3 conversations with you open righ tnow

[01:48] TyraelasaurusRex: looooool

[01:49] TyraelasaurusRex: tyraelasauruscrest doesn't fit btw

[01:49] TyraelasaurusRex: tyraelasaursrex is the 16 character lmit

[01:49] ilascott7: someday we'll come up with the true name

[01:49] ilascott7: this will do for now

[01:58] TyraelasaurusRex: rawrrr

[01:58] TyraelasaurusRex: it's a big bad tyraelasaurus rex coming to get you

[01:58] TyraelasaurusRex: om nom nom nom

[01:58] [delicious meat bag]: uh...

[01:58] [delicious meat bag]: Do I know you?

[01:58] [delicious meat bag]: wait a minute.

[01:58] TyraelasaurusRex: TYRAELASAURUS REXES WAIT FOR NOBODY

[01:58] TyraelasaurusRex: THEY JUST FUCKING EAT YOUR HEAD OFF

[01:58] TyraelasaurusRex: OM NOM NOM NOM

[01:59] [delicious meat bag]: Answer me this: Why'd you make a new AIM SN?

[01:59] TyraelasaurusRex: DINOSAURS DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH THEY JUST EAT INFERIOR LIFE FORMS

[02:00] [delicious meat bag]: ^contradicting? I think so

[02:00] TyraelasaurusRex: would you want to say that to a 30 foot dinosaur's face? i wouldn't think so.

[02:00] [delicious meat bag]: That depends, lol. Are you a 30 foot dinosaur?

[02:00] [delicious meat bag]: xD

[02:01] TyraelasaurusRex: it's in the fucking username are you BLIND

[02:04] [delicious meat bag]: It's obvious you are not who I think you are. Do you just randomly spam people's AIM's with dinosaur shit?

[02:04] [delicious meat bag]: How the fuck did you get my aim sn?

[02:04] TyraelasaurusRex: you realize you're talking to an animal whose brain is the size of a pea, right? the fact that i'm simply conversing with you in human language should be impressive enough a feat that you not bother me about such trifles.

[02:07] TyraelasaurusRex: have you ever wondered how i even type on a keyboard? i have like, three stubby fingers with massive claws and they're way too big to use for a human sized keyboard.

*[delicious meat bag] is offline*

note: the entire time he's talking to me on my other screen name and I'm telling him i have no idea who "tyraelasaurus rex" is

i am SUCH an asshole.

careful about joking about wanting a new screen name, ila and i have already been joking around about changing people's names for fun ;D

edit: does anyone remember when I changed Ayling's screen name to Ayling Dingaling Dingdong? on his birthday? that was great.

second edit: i love this thread so much

Oh I'm totally serious. I go through usernames faster than a whore catches STDs, so I have no actual attachment to any of my names.

Or if you can think of something totally awesomer than Rawr, I'm all for that too!