A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

usernames

Ligar

Maybe this thread should just be done. We've all said everything about our names, I think there's mores stuff about Streak than names. Its a ticking time bomb. I say Good Riddance.

Edit tentril: that would be hilarious. They'd have to turn off the signatures and avatars so we really couldn't say who was who. Anyway gives away their name day long ban. LOL that sounds fun.

Censoring now? Fuck this place went down the shitter.

Moving on...

Did anybody read this? I thought it'd be hilarious, I'm quoting myself.

Edit tentril: that would be hilarious. They'd have to turn off the signatures and avatars so we really couldn't say who was who. Anyway gives away their name day long ban. LOL that sounds fun.

Andrew take it to PM Rael already said he'd undelete stuff if you wanted. We should get this forum back on track finally.

Look at you trying to play moderator; tis cute. :P

But to justify this post I shall go back on topic:

I used to go by the Moniker "Avalanchi". Just an old nickname my friend and I came up with in the 4th grade to mock a book on "Avalanches". It's been geeze... over 8 years now. XD

As far as names I go by on other sites, I usually just roll with:

Avalanchi, Eminence, Erik Drzazinski, Erik

I prefer consistency. :D THAT, and if anyone manages to steal one of my passwords... I want them to be able to abuse ALL of my logins. :)

Look at you trying to play moderator; tis cute. :P

Aww... thanks. ^_-

But to justify this post I shall go back on topic:

I used to go by the Moniker "Avalanchi". Just an old nickname my friend and I came up with in the 4th grade to mock a book on "Avalanches". It's been geeze... over 8 years now. XD

As far as names I go by on other sites, I usually just roll with:

Avalanchi, Eminence, Erik Drzazinski, Erik

I prefer consistency. :D THAT, and if anyone manages to steal one of my passwords... I want them to be able to abuse ALL of my logins. :)

I actually like the name Eminence Avalanchi then you couold go by E.A. for short.

Ligar I hate to say it but I miss Link.

Wow did I miss a lot.... well I'd love to get my name changed to my current Alias so people wouldnt be confused when my games say Kasei instead of inferno. But Yea Inferno L Flames was the 2nd name for my sonic fan character. It was going to be just Inferno but even i realized that was too generic so I some how ended up making it Inferno L Flames the L came from my real Middle Name