A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Thread

Slingerland

The soundtrack in SA2 was awful. Especially Knuckles and Rouge's music. I'm sorry bad ass rapper wannabes don't belong in Sonic.

i hope you get hit by a truck

by the way am i the only one who thinks Sonic 2's special stage music was the coolest thing ever

in other news I think the zone name "mad gear" is funny

it makes me think of how people use the word mad as an adverb now. as in you mad stupid or them shoes are mad cute

or how people use mad as an adjective to mean "a lot of." as in he took mad long to finish eating.

dimps is mad good at naming zones.

Why does Boss Music 2 sound like a Megaman game? Also the Special Stage music sounds like the special stage from Sonic 1 and man did I love the music in that.

Yeah, I'd go as far as to call the special stage music a remix. If this music is what it says it is though, damn some of it is bad.

Yeah, maybe it's a reference to how much machinery Eggman has.

Yooo Eggman has mad gear bronik

LMFAO I think you hit the nail on the head

I actually like most of the music, even though a lot of it doesn't really sound like Sonic music. needs more pop/jazz/funk in it. But I dig it anyway.

such catchy beats omg :aparty:

As soon as I saw 'Mad Gear Zone' I just thought, "Holy shit, Final Fight cameo in a Sonic game!"

Final Fight is set in the fictional American metropolis of Metro City, where a former professional wrestler named Mike Haggar is elected Mayor, promising to handle the city's criminal problem in his campaign. The Mad Gear gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fight