A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Thread

Slingerland

OH MY GOD IT'S THE FISH!!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

I JUST FUCKING CRAPPED MY PANTS THANK YOU SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool: :iamafuckingtool:

the lack of originality in this game pains me

its not that serious, but damn its starting to make me angry. Nobody cares to see the concept art for an enemy so common in sonic games, and all for the same purpose.

Now, if it was some BOSS that had that design that was huge and transformed, then we would be somewhere. But no, this is just them wasting development resources. Im going to jump on that bastard and kill him in the two seconds hes on the screen. (and he might not even last that long, i heard this game uses the damn homing attack.)

If Square can tell a fangaming group to throw their work in the garbage, then I figure SEGA is well within their rights to outright steal art from their fans. But anyway, it was allegedly just some placeholder garbage that never got removed. Why they didn't just use a stock photo for their placement art, I can't say.

If Square can tell a fangaming group to throw their work in the garbage, then I figure SEGA is well within their rights to outright steal art from their fans. But anyway, it was allegedly just some placeholder garbage that never got removed. Why they didn't just use a stock photo for their placement art, I can't say.
Does SEGA really own the rights to Sonia? Isn't that more of DiCs apartment?

Pretty sure sega owns any characters that get made for a Sonic production. Hell, the Archie Sonic Comics have plenty of restrictions on what they can and can't do, and Sega probably owns the rights to all the knothole characters and such. It's why you'll see random awful comics about, say, that awful sonic hoverboard game where they try to fit it into the canon of the Archie sonic universe, or the Sonic Adventure adaptions. They're kind of forced to do them.