A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Thread

Slingerland

theres nothing much to talk about until they release a full level.

And what, this stupid game only has....4 levels? Thats sad even by fangaming terms.

Four zones were confirmed, but there's been speculation about a leaked zone called "E.G.G Station, dating back when the game first had some leaked info.

Hopefully it does mean we'll have more than 4 zones. :(

Yea, the music from their site is annoying as hell.

Pretty sure sega owns any characters that get made for a Sonic production. Hell, the Archie Sonic Comics have plenty of restrictions on what they can and can't do, and Sega probably owns the rights to all the knothole characters and such. It's why you'll see random awful comics about, say, that awful sonic hoverboard game where they try to fit it into the canon of the Archie sonic universe, or the Sonic Adventure adaptions. They're kind of forced to do them.

Actually, Sega had documents telling them exactly how to draw Sonic. They had some freedom, but there were specific rules for his spikes and stuff. Same with Tails and Knuckles, but Sonic was the strictest. I reckon that's why they went out of their way to change his appearance to match Sonic Adventure before they even started the tie-in story.

God, those comics are so bad, I read one of them a few days ago and was so mad I pooped.

Yea, the music from their site is annoying as hell.

Actually, Sega had documents telling them exactly how to draw Sonic. They had some freedom, but there were specific rules for his spikes and stuff. Same with Tails and Knuckles, but Sonic was the strictest. I reckon that's why they went out of their way to change his appearance to match Sonic Adventure before they even started the tie-in story.

God, those comics are so bad, I read one of them a few days ago and was so mad I pooped.

Which is funny, because the Knuckles comic was VERY good. It was well written, and had a good backstory, and etc. But of course like everything else I love (chipotle cheddar Sargento cheese, crispy M&MS), it was cancelled.

The last GOOD story was that big 3 parter with Mammoth Mogul getting the sword of acorns or something, and the mask dudes whos names escape me all of a sudden get blown up. I haven't read them really since.

Do want moar! I can't wait to see more pictures of the other zones...I'm curious as to what themes we'll see make a comeback and what will be more original.

I hope at some point they do a tribute to Doomsday Zone by the end of this episodic series...I remember how epic I felt playing that zone.

oh, by the way, hai everyone!

Oh, so they are going for retraux when it comes to the music, but thats not good enough for the graphics eh?

It's not a bad little tune, but that synthesizer sound that composes the main melody is a bit obnoxious. It's not really catchy enough that I'd ever find myself humming to it or anything like that.

Heh, I kinda like it...

Geez, when was the last time I signed in over here?

Watch this game be good for the sole fact that I don't have either a PS3 or 360 right now, and probably won't for another few months...

If you have a Wii its also on the Wiiware as well :)