A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Sonic 2D game (Project Needlemouse)

DimensionWarped

Lol yeah. Tristan said the same thing on TSSZ. While it is slightly possible, i find it extremely unlikely. BUT, that would mean the greatest comeback that sega has made in the past 8 years. And yes, I know we "can't" praise fangames over sega games on this forums, but its true.

all the info i could extract from the jpg is that it was created in photoshop and the web server says it was last modified in august the 23rd

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:37:27 GMT
Content-Length: 65688
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:49:23 GMT
ETag: "3cf12b0-10098-b8b84ec0"

for the index page it also says it's from the 23rd

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:40:05 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:49:20 GMT
ETag: "3cf12b1-1ed-b88a8800"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Length: 493
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Type: text/html

though, i must say the art is really shitty, lol

If you love newer Sonic games DO NOT hit that spoiler button. It might offend you because I love old games better than new ones, just like most people on this forum.

If you hate it, then why love it? You already took a gun to your childhood memories because you know you'll never want them back after numerous shitty adventures, weaponry incidents, and too much time with pink floating dudes and trans-mammalian whores.

Good. That looked nothing like GHZ anyway, and I noticed that there were no places for the platforms to connect, too. They were all rounded at the ends. So if they were real, it would have been nothing but platform jumping.

But I digress. Let's hope it's sprited.