A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Sonic 2D game (Project Needlemouse)

DimensionWarped

This seems exciting at first, but then... I have serious doubts. If it's Sonic Team doing it, then I have my worries, because they've long completely missed the point of what makes a good Sonic game (granted, that's subjective, but still), and I doubt they'd even get the point of what made the Genisis games good. On the other hand, the people making Mega Man 9 actually had a fucking clue.

For God's sake, people, don't hype yourselves up for this. Heck, that's sound advice for pretty much anything.

HOLY SHIT

I bet sega will disappoint us by adding newgen crap or something.. or werehog

Actual Response: I COMPLETELY doubt SEGA will this pull this off right. Unless it's a miracle. Candescence pretty much said whatever I was thinking.

Anyway, can't wait to see the trailer. So I can see what SEGA did this time.. D:

HOLY SHIT

I bet sega will disappoint us by adding newgen crap or something.. or werehog

Actual Response: I COMPLETELY doubt SEGA will this pull this off right. Unless it's a miracle. Candescence pretty much said whatever I was thinking.

Anyway, can't wait to see the trailer. So I can see what SEGA did this time.. D:

If you are talking about the trailer thats up, it's nothing short of a complete teaser. They don't show dick.

If you are talking about the trailer thats up, it's nothing short of a complete teaser. They don't show dick.

Yep, they don't..

I think they should rip off of this:

@Phoenix Gamma: they release like a game a year. It's all about the money.. In fact there's a chart on wikipedia telling you what year they made what game or something like that.