A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Sonic 2D game (Project Needlemouse)

DimensionWarped

Slingerland always knows the best thing to say for some reason.

Indeed, although that reason is pretty evident: He keeps people in line, because if anyone has the power to make Sonic right, it's Sega, not Taxman. Not saying that Taxman isn't great (Because you gotta admit, an iPhone Sonic CD port is always awesome), but it's almost as if flame assumed Taxman worked at Sega and that Taxman will save the franchise in a Chuck Norris-esque fashion.

Indeed, although that reason is pretty evident: He keeps people in line, because if anyone has the power to make Sonic right, it's Sega, not Taxman. Not saying that Taxman isn't great (Because you gotta admit, an iPhone Sonic CD port is always awesome), but it's almost as if flame assumed Taxman worked at Sega and that Taxman will save the franchise in a Chuck Norris-esque fashion.
I'm pretty sure Slingerland caught onto the joke. If not, then maybe my sarcasm isn't really top notch, I need to work on it. I thought the "Single-handedly" part would have given it away. Lol I'm not stupid, I know that he has no connection to this. What you said about the chuk norris style thing WAS kinda what I was going for. :)

I would say the reason this thread is awful is because of corporate sabotage. You know, the kind of corporate sabotage that comes in the form of a game announcement with no real footage and a bunch of stupid sound effects.

Still, it's already 14 pages for talking about those sound effects XD

That is actually quite tame haha. There are some other places I've been seeing with pages that are close to 60/over 60 pages. Then again I didn't really compare how big the memberbases are, but those are the kinds of details you leave out in order to WIN the election 8D

i could only imagine. But you have to give sega their credit, when an announcement is made, this first wave of forums posts shows you only a percentage of the current true fan-base. When Nintendo announced that new super mario bros for the wii, I almost forgot it existed after a few days.

I'm pretty sure Slingerland caught onto the joke. If not, then maybe my sarcasm isn't really top notch, I need to work on it. I thought the "Single-handedly" part would have given it away. Lol I'm not stupid, I know that he has no connection to this. What you said about the chuk norris style thing WAS kinda what I was going for. :)
Meh, on text, it's hard to understand a (sarcastic) joke without quotes, emotes, or something of that sort.

OTOH, trust me, I'm not too good at sarcasm either, haha.

Lol, Chuck Norris. That gives me an idea. How would Chuck Norris fix Sonic? *keeps rest of idea to self*