A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Nexus 2008 Demo is Out

The Taxman

The nexus water level was neat, aside from those fucking invincible star enemies and sonic having no insta-shield. Oh and the zero savepoint part too.

Aside from that, i hate all aquatic sonic levels, unless of course im taking a dive. In Aquatic Mine.

*plays song*

*does a smooth dance*

ECHIDONNAAAA

dats what i representin

I remember the boss to Pristine Palisade and how awesome it was. Will it be redone with the new engine and such?

As far as I know, every past level/boss in the previous demos (I think except Nexmas) will reappear in future builds with some tweaks here and there.

Couldn't you say more of whats on your mind? I mean, "Water levels are interesting" is not saying anything really. Thats an easy way to not say whether you like or dislike them.

That said, I almost liked Pristine Palisade. Honestly, I can't stand water levels, but it was better than most. Water levels need more parts where you can run over the water.

Pristine Palisade. I liked that level. It was hard for me. Well, mostly that part where you had to jump on a series of moving platforms. I think it's little after the part where you get to ride in a bubble. I found that gimmick to a lot of fun. It felt like Sonic CD's water level (The name escapes me. Tidal something).

• Like 1