A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

The final smash blows, oh well.

Also, Geno is definitely square owned, when they put geno in Mario & Luigi for GBA they actually had to credit Square for the character.

I personally thought Geno had plenty of background for a mario character, he was a being from the heavens sent down to kick ass and save the world, all the while not understanding anything that's going on in regards to everything else.

NP mentions the first "hands-on" review of SSBB. There's already gameplay vids on youtube. Would that mean... A DEMO???

...Ayling, for the love of god, don't bring it up again.

Since the beginning of video games, publishers submit a near-finished version to reviewers so that they can get people stoked for the game before it is released, therefore boosting sales. Plus, Nintendo Power. NINTENDO Power. It's NINTENDO. Of course they can get the game to review! That's just common sense!

I think people should give up on the whole special day = special update idea. It has never happened before. Though I could understand having one on the old release, it's not going to happen. (Though I guess this does depend on each persons idea of special)

Ayling, why would you think that the game would not be near-finished 2 months before its release? In fact, the game would be pretty much done at that point. Well, besides tightening up the graphics on level 3 of course.

If it's almost done, why the hell can't they give it earlier. ~Sigh~

I like Smart bomb. It go boom really big. =P

Because Nintendo wants to make you suffer.

"Almost done" is not the same as being "done", though the difference in playing either probably wouldn't be extremely noticeable. There's at least a couple months difference between having an "almost done" game and having a shipped out and finalized game. I think that's very reasonable to say.

Yo yo guys! Guess what! You'll never believe this... but you can actually change the color of your character in this game!

I thought you were just mocking the updates... till I checked the site.

SIGH