A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

Ike final smash today, why.....I think everyone and their mother has seen it already. Nintendo gets a freebie today oh well. It's still a kickass final smash though, definitely better than Link's.

Most of the updates coming up are probably going to be stuff from the E for All videos. Still, the pictures of Ike's final smash don't at all do it justice of seeing it in motion.

Link's is cooler. He phases. Plus triangles are far FAR better than fire and explosions. Case in point: Dark Matter.

No, Ike's is on the level of something like omnislash where he brings you up into the air and brings the fucking pain. Link dashes at someone and slashes at them really fast, nothing flashy at all about it which kinda saddened me

Keep it on topic.

Old thread can be read here: http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/showthread.php?t=2593

Daily updates here: smashbros.com

Kindof unnecessary if you ask me. That topic always gets offtopic whenever the updates are fluff, but it always gets back on whenever there is one that is meaningful.

Anyways... *waves hands in the air like an idiot for Ike's final smash*

And you know what's awesome. He dose'nt even have a watch... Sonic's just that badass. Anywho, I think this week is gonna be boaring considering Nintendo is probably more focused on Super Mario Galaxy. Although I could be wrong... NEWCOMER: MEGAMAN! Oh, and where do I find the E for All stuff? Apparently I'm the only one who hasn't seen it.

Megaman's already been in all the Marvel Vs. fighting games. He isn't gonna be in SSB, nor does he need to be. Besides, I don't want him running around yelling "AY." Capcom's probably too stingy to hand over the rights to Nintendo anyhow. Simon Belmont's a much large possibility, seeing as they're already working with Konami.

That's because you were too busy looking at the cartoon boobs of chicks with funny colored hair.

Well, whatever floats his boat, y'know? Don't go starting shit unprovoked.