A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

Whoops, we need a Redux Redux now.

So uh, yeah, I don't mind the stuff I already know. At least the site expands on them. And like I said before in the old topic, Sonic's taunt rocks. Peelout makes me cry nerd tears of joy. Okay, not really.

Surprisingly enough we haven't really drifted offtopic too much.

Megaman's already been in all the Marvel Vs. fighting games. He isn't gonna be in SSB, nor does he need to be. Besides, I don't want him running around yelling "AY." Capcom's probably too stingy to hand over the rights to Nintendo anyhow. Simon Belmont's a much large possibility, seeing as they're already working with Konami.

People said that stuff about sonic, and...

Whoops, we need a Redux Redux now.

So uh, yeah, I don't mind the stuff I already know. At least the site expands on them. And like I said before in the old topic, Sonic's taunt rocks. Peelout makes me cry nerd tears of joy. Okay, not really.

It looks like they are keeping Sonic totally old-school. The peel out, the edge wobble. That, and they don't really drift too much into new attacks. So far, no breakdancing or wind blasts or anything, just good old spinning and slamming. There is a homing attack, but you have to charge it. It's not just button mashing.

It looks like they are keeping Sonic totally old-school. The peel out, the edge wobble. That, and they don't really drift too much into new attacks. So far, no breakdancing or wind blasts or anything, just good old spinning and slamming. There is a homing attack, but you have to charge it. It's not just button mashing.

He does a "breakdancing" move in the SSB movie about him

I'd honestly prefer to have X (His Final Smash could be Ultimate Armor where he can use GA)... Megaman has already been in several fighters.

Zero would be nice too but I'm almost certain they'd use MMZ Zero *shudder* if there was any chance of this happening. The likeliness of a virtual console release saving him is pretty shallow too. Not to mention at this point we already have like 4 sword-weilding fighters.

I think it's cool how the characters start with that damage every time they come back. I've actually never used the handicap feature in the previous two games, so I don't know how different it is.

It would make your character stronger/weaker and heavier/lighter, depending on it.

Isn't Friday Miyamoto's birthday or something? I get this anxious feeling. The more crappy updates in a row, the better the good one...