A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

HOLY ASS, I LOVE YOU! FOR THE WIN!

Case of the missing Sexy. Phoenix has to bring it back.

...Yes. Quite.

I had a fairly working trial system (with lots of missing stuff... like gameplay) going until I started making it script-based. But that's not really for this topic. ;o (not really any screenshots) I think most of the stuff in the game is fairly easy to code... except words changing colour and stuff. Gonna have a bit of trouble with that.

Basically he just means to make the height half the size.

@Blaze: About the And/OR effects, I've noticed that some people can get it to work right without the nasty color effect by sticking to a certain palette. Would you happen to know anything about that?

Well, in my experience, there are certain color combinations that OR/AND like better than others. Perhaps these people just "play it safe" and just use certain colors.

Oh, and: No, working on TFH in my sig is not a joke. :P

...Yes. Quite.

I had a fairly working trial system (with lots of missing stuff... like gameplay) going until I started making it script-based. But that's not really for this topic. ;o (not really any screenshots) I think most of the stuff in the game is fairly easy to code... except words changing colour and stuff. Gonna have a bit of trouble with that.

What about the Rich Edit Object? That should let you set text color changes midway through a sentence. I dunno how to do it, though. You need to know RTF formatting, I believe.

"Oh, and: No, working on TFH in my sig is not a joke. :P"

Ha? ::kicked:: I think I played a version of it awhile back. How's it coming?

Restarted one more time. The main problem I was having was doing a sufficient loop engine. Now, I'm working off of Damizean's 360 MMF2 engine, so most of the hard stuff is already done for me.

All I need to do now is sit down and add in enemies and all of Sonic's special moves. Of course, typical me, I keep bouncing between three or four projects every few days.

I have the attention span of tinfoil sometimes.

Restarted one more time. The main problem I was having was doing a sufficient loop engine. Now, I'm working off of Damizean's 360 MMF2 engine, so most of the hard stuff is already done for me.

All I need to do now is sit down and add in enemies and all of Sonic's special moves. Of course, typical me, I keep bouncing between three or four projects every few days.

I have the attention span of tinfoil sometimes.

Don't we all. <_<

But.. tinfoil doesn't have an attention spa- OH! Oh, I see. ;D

Trying to remember here. TFH, has some section where you were running away from vines or something and doors were closing. This was followed by some sexy cutscene. Is all of that still in there?

I dunno if you'll be chased by vines, but that scene is still more or less in the game.

Also:

wasnowboardpd8.jpg

wasnowboard2vy0.png

'sup.

I was on:

- G4TV; Attack of the Show, Freeplay Friday (August... 10th? 2005)

- GamesMaster UK (the magazine)

- The official Nintendo Magazine (UK)

- A passing mention in Hardcore Gamer Magazine (listed under "Now Playing" for one of the writers)

All for MarioWeen. I was probably in more, but I'm really awful at keeping scans for stuff like that. I also won Game of the Week (#45?) over at The Daily Click for it.