A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Conceptually, I think the idea of knocking robots into objects in Sonic 2k6 has merit, it just isn't utilized properly.

I didn't implement it in my project because it would take too much work, and without proper physics and stuff for it it's kind of useless.

In my game, I've made it so that when you hit badniks it judges the speed and direction from which you hit them and knocks them that way. They hit eachother and topple over, and can hit walls to explode. It turned out cool and I got a few compliments for it. All in all I think it was pretty worth it.

I'm still trying to work on a mid-air trick sytem where Sonic or Shadow is in the air and if your meter is full gameplay goes to slow-mo and you can perform certain mid-air tricks using for example the left analog on the joypad and the right controls landing and it if you mess up you fill fall and loose your rings.

He wants attention.

All he needs is a hug. *huggles*

@Midi: I'd play it if I had a PC I'm still waitin' on the SM4 skin though.

It is part sm4, if I wanted it to be totally SM4 compatible though, id have to go and edit groove 2.3 to work with frame files and stuffs.

EDIT: and yes, I do want attention, my threads are always lacking.

@Slinger: Didnt mean to, but im still surpised the topic is so underlooked, makes me wonder what I did wrong.