A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Unfortunately it came with the laptop.

I have Windows media 11 now, it automatically updated to it.

If I meant Windows Media Player, I would have said Windows Media Player. I said Media Player Classic, which is a COMPLETELY different program.

And WMP11 is great, but after 10/03 you cant rip music from the 14 day trial, unless you get a copy of the 08/23 version. Too bad I updated :[

If I meant Windows Media Player, I would have said Windows Media Player. I said Media Player Classic, which is a COMPLETELY different program.

And WMP11 is great, but after 10/03 you cant rip music from the 14 day trial, unless you get a copy of the 08/23 version. Too bad I updated :[

Oh, I didn't know there was a difference, the only media players I know about is Windows media player, real player and quick time, and yes I agree, wmp11 is much more quicker and better looking, it took a while to learn where the settings and playlist were moved to though but eventually I'd figured it out.

Scaled2X for viewing purposses.

Regardless of reading that, I still figured that Damizean might have made a way to put the 2X scale into gm......oh well.

@Blaze: Looking awesome. I love how instead of just loosing the snow-smoke effects after going onto metal, you replaced it with sparks. Very nice. I am worried about your frame rate problem you mentioned however, as even though the effects are nice, it seems like it could make playing it a hassle.

Well, I've worked a bit more on the Azure Lake remake BG, as it'll feature on Sonic Dash. Right now I'm thinking on how to continue for add more vegetation, for trees and such. I though to use a spherical leaf sprite and make trees from there, but I can't find out a decent sprite / I'm being too lazy to make one. So... like it?

azurelakemockupcopyxi2.gif