A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog - New Screenshots! (Shadow is finally seen!)

Redsonic

Copy-pasta'd from 4chan /v/:

God, someone who is a known employee for Sega (he leaked info concerning Sonic Riders (NiGHTS, Aiai, and Ulala) and Sonic Next (fourth hedgehog in opposition to Shadow) that turned out true before has leaked a summary of the script to the 360/PS3 Sonic game. It's ____ing awful.

"Silver and Blaze are from an alternate Timeline where Sonic dies against Iblis.

Sonic faces Eggman in an epic showdown before meeting Iblis, even though Iblis double-crossed Eggman and took all the Chaos Emeralds. Eggman still had a vendetta with Sonic, and after Sonic defeated Eggman's enourmous robot, it collapsed on Eggman. He survives, but it's not shown in the game.

Blaze secretly came to the dimension through the same timeportal that Silver used to get to the present.

"Silver wants to use both the Sol and Chaos Emeralds to destroy Sonic, since one set of emeralds alone "isn't enough" because Sonic has such a strong soul.

Silver's future story is not made known in this script. He is currently known as a seperate being created from Sonic's soul when he died, seems to have some connection to Shadow, as well.

When Iblis is released, he shatters the Master Emerald, because it can control the Chaos Emeralds, and that would interfere with his plans.

The town of "Soleanna" is named for the Sol Angel, a being that stopped Iblis before.

Blaze tries to stop Silver from killing Sonic, because he defeated the Eggman of her time, who wanted to expand the power of Iblis, since he served her. However, she doesn't directly call him Eggman Nega (his name in Rush)."

"The three characters that die are Blaze, Elise, and Knuckles. Blaze is the first to die, who gets killed in the Flames of Diasater. The 3 hedgehogs, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, are the only ones who have enough power to fight Iblis. Blaze uses the Sol Emeralds to give herself up to the Flames of Diasater in order to weaken Iblis. The princess Elise is the "Goddess of Iblis", the reincarnation of the "Sol Angel" in the past, who had saved the world from Iblis before. Elise cuts her hand (lol emo) to give up the blood of the Iblis to help the Flames disapear, but it does not work, so she dies."

"Sonic and Shadow attempt to go super in order to finish off Iblis for ever. However, the emeralds do not have enough energy, thanks to Iblis using up so much when he made his way into the world through the flames, released by Princess Elise when Eggman chanted an incantation with the Chaos Emeralds; somehow, Sonic made contact with the fire, and Iblis was reborn. So, Silver offers to stall for time while Sonic and Shadow power up. Silver succeeds in holding off Iblis so the hedgehogs can gather enough power, but he is wounded in the process. So Sonic and Shadow go super and tap into the power of the Sol Emeralds, and nearly defeat Iblis. However, Iblis wont't seem to die, and then he reveals a shocking revalation; in order for Iblis to disapear forever, it's "true soul trigger", Sonic, has to die. Sonic is about to give himself up when Knuckles, his longtime rival, uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds to exchange "soul code" with Sonic, and therefore making Knuckles the new Trigger, whom then kills himself to be rid of Iblis. This is supposed to be "very heartfelt" and sad, as this is the real end of Knuckles. Afterwards, Sonic falls to the ground, crying, and Shadow puts his hand on his shoulder, and he says that Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles. He then says that it will take alot of efforts to restore the world, as the summoning of the flames covered the world in fire. Amy then calls Sonic over to look at a rose, which has Knuckles's "spirit" wrapped around it is shown. The credits then roll."

"Silver becomes torn apart, emotionally, when the flames succeed in reawakening, and he mournfully apologizes to Sonic for trying to kill him and joins him in the fight against Iblis. At the end of the game, Silver questions how Sonic was able to beat Iblis in this timeline but not his own. Sonic tells him that it was because of Silver, for without him, everyone would be dead. Silver then shakes Sonic's hand, nods toward Shadow, and returns to his own time, while carrying the Sol Emeralds."

Originally posted on 4chan /v/ by "Sonic !qeK7ilt6gI".

I persoanly think its craptacular. c'mon killing off knuckles? I'm serious if they kill off a fan favourite and a long time main character then im probably gonna give up my fandom on this thing, over the years it just keeps getting worse and worse. Sonic is nothign like he used to be and im just hanging on only in hopes that it will somehow redeem itself. yet that hope gets further sqwashed with every new release.

Nite Says: Spoiler tags :/

Damnit people, use friggen spoiler tags :/

I highly doubt they will really kill Knuckles. They couldn't bring themselves to kill Shadow, and Knuckles is still present in Rivals. It just seems unlikely.

precisely. LAw of comicbooks and cartoons, the hero's never truely die. same for badguys. just look at the marvel series.

I don't believe that story. Sorry. If Shadow can come back so many times, Knux will live.

Besides, everyone knows Sonic has a new enemy anyways:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/politics/sonic-does-his-part-to-fight-nazism-195439.php

First, SEGA brings back Shadow...now it looks like they're bringing back Hitler, too. Lame.

Nite Says: Spoiler tags :/

xD Umm.. can someone please post like.. the basic gist of the storyline without any spoilers. And since I'm afraid someone will give me like.. an entire rundown I basically want to know what role Shadow plays, Silver plays, and Sonic plays. And I want like a general amazon-esque statement. For instance, and I'll use DJ MacHale's Pendragon series as an example:

Bobby Pendragon: Bobby lived a normal life on Second Earth before discovering that he was actually the lead Traveler in the fight against Saint Dane.

The Travelers are a group of people who travel between the different territories in the battle for Halla against Saint Dane. Halla is all of existence: every person, every place, every time there ever was. Saint Dane attacks a terroritory at it's weakest point in history and tries to push the territory towards chaos by influencing events that happen there.

You know.. something that tells me what the general idea was without fecking the game over for me. Please? I'm very intrigued by the comment Rael made: "I'm not expecting Sonic Team to make a storyline even half as good as that after seeing Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog." So yea.. just fill me in on the gist of the "supposed story" without getting on the happy train please. I'd <3 you forever. xD

So yea.. just fill me in on the gist of the "supposed story" without getting on the happy train please. I'd <3 you forever. xD

*sniff, sniff* What's that I smell? Is it begging? Or maybe it's bacon... I get those confused.

... Wait, who am I kidding? I can't smell for sh**! xD