A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog - New Screenshots! (Shadow is finally seen!)

Redsonic

"Yes it is, and I'm definitely loving what they added. Wither this is the "rockier" version of the song that Zebrahead did or if this was just added on for the song I don't know, but I am liking what I'm hearing so far."

Actually I just think that the song was never actually finished to begin with. It started off with the instrumental, then they probably brought the rapper and singer in from Zebrahead to give it a go and get a feel for the song, then they added in the extra guitar and bass. I can easily see the next step being a rerecording of the lyrics over this. I'm loving the music so far it's an awesome mix. All that's left for me is some Sonic Rush/Jet Set Radio-esque music and I'll be over-the-top, although everything as it is now (with the remixes, new songs, the looks of the gameplay, level revisits, etc) is looking awesome.

^ Exactly why I'm not so hyped about this generation. The cheaper system is kinda "meh," the expensive system makes my parents go "o.O," and me buying a Wii and not playing Sonic Next makes me go feel ";-;." When is Sega going to get smart and release PC versions of games when the game comes out on consoles.. rather than like 5 months later after practically everyone has the game already.. seems like a complete waste on their part.