A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Hey, can somebody help me and do logo "Sonic Fusion". In style, that can be like advance games...

Somebody already is trying to make that game. Infact, he asked for a logo request here ages ago. Pages ago.

EDIT: Yeah, Gyaku's the person who wants Sonic Fuisons. You may have to think of another title.

I have a request for a logo.

Can somebody try design a logo for the gamesome thing simular to the sonic and knuckles one with a black version of Choas with red eyes in the background hands in the air.

Sonic like Sonic Riders

Fusions like Sonic Riders in a golden colour

please.

This was 11 pages ago.

'Kay I'm semi back. Moving house and some crap. Anyway fill me in, what the hell is going on?

I warned you people, don't remind us of logos we haven't done. Just sit there and wait. We wont forget about them. Eventually we go back and check them all anyway, so don't bitch please.

DizzyDoo, take it or leave it. I didn't do flames for one reason: I'm tired of flames...I just don't like doing them anymore. What's with everybody and flames? All your other requests were fulfilled though.

[qimg]http://www.soundmage.com/bluelazor/3dtechdemo.gif[/qimg]

Can I have one like this except with the text saying Eggman's Revenge. And maybe a different color for the spindash symbol thing. Something... Eggmany.

Current logos worked on:

Slingerland

Sonicgamemaking

Sonic122

Spike

Turbohog (I kinda have to take this one)

Zal

djtjj (who has left the forum for a year, so I don't know if it is worth it)

Gyaku

Sorry, I've been really busy with mid-term papers and exams, so my usual "5-minute" knock out logos that I usually do aren't on the top of my priorities at the moment. I'd shoot for a week (or less) from now. Thank you.

Sorry to add to the list. But, I need a logo that says "Burn Strike"

Burn Strike would be in big letters. It needs to Fit a 320x240 screen, I'd say 200x100. The text needs to be red outlined in black. Also, I need a silloutte of fire in the background.

"バーンストライク"

This would be below Burn Strike. Same length and the width needs to be 14 pixels long. Also in reed outlined in black.

Nope. On Tales of Destiny 2, there a fire-based spell called "Burn Strike". It's only been released in Japan. I got the translation from a guide on GameFAQs. BabelFish sucks. I use Excite.=P If it makes you feel better, you don't have to do the Japanese. Just "Burn Strike".

Alrighty kids, lets not get all tough and personal here.

Thread is for requesting logos, I'm not sure anyone is in line to question what someone else has requested, unless your making the logo. =P

LOGO TRAIN!

Spike: [unoriginal Title]

sonic4.gif

Turbohog: Eggman's Revenge

eggmansrevenge.gif

sonic122: Silver - Search for the Gay Thing

silver.gif

All three of these logos were done in 15 minutes, so if you have any alterations you want to make, don't hesitate to ask.

Sonicgamemaking, I know yours is not there, so don't bug me.

Oh, and press that rep button kthnx.

• Like 2