A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Play any good games lately?

ila

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been plugging away at dissidia, that whole rose thing pg was bitching about is not that extreme, everyone has a "reason" they're fighting for their crystal, and firion's reason just happens to be kinda...gay. He's still a fucking badass in combat. I still like tidus' reason to fight, I WANT TO KICK MY DADS ASS.

Then you got emo cloud and squall, jesus, I can't tell who slits their wrists harder.

Otherwise, the game is fucking amazing, and who cares about story, it's about as deep as smash brothers, it's just an excuse to drag these bitches together to kick ass.

Played the Champions Online beta until two days ago. Badly balanced PvP aside, the game is pretty good, and the character creator makes the Sims 2 look like the Pokemon character creator. Now, if only people wouldn't use it to make only furries, robots and dark characters... I'll wait for a price drop before I buy the whole thing though...

Playing BlazBlue once per week at a friend's house since he imported it, and is one of the rare people here I know that owns a PS3. I'm just sad that I need to play with one character only if I want to win those once per week play sessions.

The Last Remnant for the PC is on hold until I finish with my exams.

And yea, I have all those SAGE games I promised I'd review, but like I said, after the Sunday exam.

Yeah, it's easy for that to end up happening, especially early on. Later though it'll stop making quite as much sense due to Ash and a bunch of uber-leveled warriors being ridiculously better than she is at getting stats from equipment.

The game gets a lot more interesting once you get a dungeon master, a titlist, and a fusion chick.

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly been playing WoW, but Aero recently bought Phantom Brave for the Wii. PG has every right to be confused with this game, (I know how it works, or barely since I haven't played it in ages.) this game gives you tons of freedom. However, those tons, can be too much freedom.

Disgaea (PSP)

Disgaea 2 (PS2)

Fatal Frame (PS2)

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)

Speaking of which, did they change Luke's voice in the UK version of Prof Layton and the Curious Village? My gf's got the uk vers. and I don't remember Luke's voice being so fucking annoying.