A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Unleashed

Haha that looks so cheesy. But, I'm still gonna watch it just to get a feel of how the cutscenes are gonna play out in the actual game. Whatever they do in that movie, they'll do in the game for sure. And if they don't, "Epic facepalm" man.

That trailer was probably the best quality animation I've seen Sega ever even imagine to create...

Also, I like the seemingly less serious and playful cutscenes... Seems that's the way it should be actually...

Jim Sterling's still saying the game is fun, and it requires effort to make the game look all press rightish... I'm going to take his word for it since he seems to usually know what he's talking about...

And yeah, it's a pretty game...

One of the better looking games I've seen this gen... Yes, I'm not a fan of the dark and brown and grey...

btw, the ship at 3:48 looks like a giant....

DICK

ap1.jpg

Take a look out of starboard.

ap2.jpg

Oh my God, it looks like a huge...

PECKER

ap4.jpg

Where?

ap5.jpg

Over there. What sort of bird is that? Wait, it's not a woodpecker, it looks like someone's...

PRIVATES

ap6.jpg

We have reports of an unidentified flying object. It has a long, smooth shaft, complete with...

TWO BALLS

ap7.jpg

What is that? It looks just like an enormous...

WANG

ap8.jpg

Wang, pay attention.

ap9.jpg

Sorry! I was distracted by that giant flying...

WILLIE

ap10.jpg

What's that?

ap11.jpg

Well, that looks like a huge...

JOHNSON

ap13.jpg

Yes, sir?

ap12.jpg

Get on the horn to British Intelligence and let them know about this.

Apotos looks really boring. Speed boosters and boost button rape.

^ This. And I really dislike the speed, I could barely see what's ahead of Sonic sometimes.

Plus, I really hate how useless Spindashing is ever since they introduced that shitty move that came from the Rush games.

"Haven't played Next, don't own a PS3 or 360."

Lucky. :P

"It fails in Next mostly because they turned it into 'SAWNKIK!?!? I NEED U TO GIT MY DAWG! NO, I'm not going to tell you where the fuck it is and I'm certainly not going to mark my own location on a radar, and I've also instructed him to run away every time you get more than a few feet away from him.'"

True, but don't forget the massive load times between everyone you talk to, every mission you complete, and the missions themselves.