A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Mock-up time...

[qimg]http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/2196/bridgezonemockupyd0.gif[/qimg]

It lives again in Nexus...it lives again...with remixed music...omg...

Um.. did you get permission from Stephen to use that background? As it is actually being used in something else.. if you did, that looks bloody lovely, if you didn't, D:< etc

Um.. did you get permission from Stephen to use that background? As it is actually being used in something else.. if you did, that looks bloody lovely, if you didn't, D:< etc

Nope, that's why he's going to change the background. That image is from the mockup I made on the s2beta forums to show the foreground tiles I made :E

If he didn't, when is the last time we got permission from SEGA to be using their crap in our fangames?

We didn't, but we do give credit ingame (or should do :P). But still, it's like me taking one of your own levels and shoving it in my rom hack. I doubt you'd be too happy.

Nope, that's why he's going to change the background. That image is from the mockup I made on the s2beta forums to show the foreground tiles I made :E

Ah, fair enough. :3

A man named StephenUK from the S2Beta forums made it and then Damizean enhanced the foreground tiles. Then, I will add a new background and viola...sexy Bridge Zone. /QUOTE]

Yep. I'm working on that shit. I was just so excited that I posted the mock-up Dami made to show off his tiles.

We didn't, but we do give credit ingame (or should do :P). But still, it's like me taking one of your own levels and shoving it in my rom hack. I doubt you'd be too happy.

Ah, fair enough. :3

Personally, I don't mind if anyone uses anything I make. Permission or not. Granted, I do like credit to be given where its due.

My Bridge zone looks a lot like the one over at s2beta and I didn't steel anything...but the reflection in the water idea =P. I'll admit it.

EDIT: jpeglol2.jpg

Heres a pic of a WIP jungle zone. Which I am hating right now. Is the background a yay or a nay? I'm really thinking of changing it.

My Bridge zone looks a lot like the one over at s2beta and I didn't steel anything...but the reflection in the water idea =P. I'll admit it.

EDIT: [qimg]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/HezMan2000/jpeglol2.jpg[/qimg]

Heres a pic of a WIP jungle zone. Which I am hating right now. Is the background a yay or a nay? I'm really thinking of changing it.

I'd say it requires shading and be more blockier in a Sonic CD fashion. Also, remember what I told you about using Angel Island jungle part BG? Think you should go for that :e

(P.D. You can also try to use Ristar's first zone as Ground Tile)

EDIT: [qimg]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/HezMan2000/jpeglol2.jpg[/qimg]

The only thing I like are the plants. Everything else looks like it was ripped out of another zone and slapped on in a short amount of time. It'd be nice to recolor them to give them a partial new look, or remake the level from scratch by basing it off the GG tiles. The Shadow sprite blends bad and the grass could use a shadow on the ground.

The angel island tile you used for the ground is ugly when it's used this way, the grass needs a shadow, the mushroom hill trees need recoloring because they really don't fit.

It remembers me Chaomega...