A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

No it doesnt, because NOBODY has replied to the topic, which is now blatantly shown in my signature as a link. only 3 people have commented on the thing while everyone else is oogling over Sonic 4.

*beams with pride*

It could just be because this is a website about Sonic fangames. People probably won't be that interested in anything else.

Finally! A use for those switches!

s1ee_tails00.gif

Hm.. what do they do now..

s1ee_tails01.gif

Hello Tails! .. and hello Tails's tails.

s1ee_tails02.gif

Welcome to the new coloured titlecard. Tails is given his own palette seeing as Sonic 1 uses those two colours replaced in Sonic 2 for him.

s1ee_tails03.gif

Did I mention Tails could fly?

s1ee_tails04.gif

.. and get tired. :3

s1ee_tails05.gif

More of Tails's tails. Angles on rolling work.

s1ee_tails06.gif

Results, with a temporary signpost. Going to edit the hand a little more.

Finally! A use for those switches!

[qimg]http://cinos.gunsha.com/s1ee_tails06.gif[/qimg]

Results, with a temporary signpost. Going to edit the hand a little more.

Ah! I love it! I always liked Sonic 1 less than the rest because of everything it lacked compaterd to the rest. (Other characters, Super Sonic, A climactic final boss...) Looks like you are fixing all that up!

In all honesty, I don't understand it. Is it a hack? Or is it something you're making yourself using their gfx? It's easy for me to respond with "it's cool" but then.. I don't know what's cool about it. Maybe your modeling is cool, assuming you made those models. Or maybe you're the one who did the backgrounds. I really don't know. And, I'm not a fan of rhythm games all too much. Save for Guitar Hero.. which I suck at.

It's not dead, honest!

peakpanic1thumb.gif

Click it for a bigger version (warning it's almost 1000x1000, 25% full size tiles)

Very WIP first wee bit of Peak Panic, Sonic and co can jump off those loops to get to the other paths (think like those big blue pillars in marble garden).