A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

@SaitoSan: Um... you should... work... a bit more in your English. Some words with almost the same pronunciation don't have the same meaning (piece is different of peace).

@Everybody: ...it's "Damizean".

Oh, come on. We all know what Saito kun is talking about, and I can actually understand him better than some people here... Sadly enough.

And, we know who Damizean is whether we remember the second "a" or not, but I guess it's just common courtesy to spell it right if you know how... Now that I DO know, I'll type "Damizean".

@LH You didn't mess up the idea i just thought the story was never completed.

@TailsSena I made my youtube channel 2 weeks ago. Sonic Worlds has alot already done for you.

@Ironrind That looks really good its amazing how there sprites, and not a model.

@BlazefireLP Yea its not my native language.

@Cstyler That shadow's story comic with effects was amazing that showed alot about his character.

I think SuperSonic needs a few tweaks Chronic.

Here is my tweaks to show how I think he should look:

[qimg]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5505419/SuperSonic%20Edit.png[/qimg]

The difference isn't glaringly obvious, and takes some close-up inspection to see... (My eyes hurt now.)

Either way, Chronic's is just fine, but yours is still a nice, if unnecessary improvement.

EDIT: Besides, last time I checked, Super Sonic is actually supposed to be more yellow than Goldenrod. Just sayin'...

Have you changed your HUD, Chronic?

@Topic

Created this a few minutes ago:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1502&stc=1&d=1317864585

They work like in the Genesis and the SNES version of Maui Mallard (temporary platforms/platforms/springs), though i haven't made a switch for changing modes yet. I'll probably use them in one of the later levels of Spikepig.

I wish there was a rip of Mojo Mansion's graphics so i could make a level based on it and send it to the Level Collab, ha.

post-2967-138639764882_thumb.png