A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Delta@ Sonic Battle.

Hybrid@ Thanks i didn't like how sonic rolled into a ball when jumping. In this game you make use of all the given moves to get to the goal including the time attack checkpoint.

TailsSena@ Haha yea, and you know i should make that an option.

Edit: I have a shadow the hedgehog engine i'm working on. So it will be sonic and shadow going at the same time, but i won't be making a shadow the hedgehog fan game until everlasting is done

I have a shadow the hedgehog engine i'm working on. So it will be sonic and shadow going at the same time, but i won't be making a shadow the hedgehog fan game until everlasting is done

Just please make him good. He tries so hard to be a badass bad-guy all the time, and the harder he tries, the more he fails because SEGA is kid-oriented, so "badass" never works in the slightest... You know this, I hope?

Oh, a bit off topic, but remind me what Saito means again? I swear I know it, but it's not in my notes and I can't remember... :tsleep:

Shadow is sonic's rival i kinda think that's why they do that to him ignoring that most of the games being made now do not have him as a playable character, and saito is a common japanese surname.

Edit: You know i've been looking around on youtube lately and there are..... NO SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG FANGAMES OUT THERE! It just doesn't make sense that there are none except shadow the hedgehog 2 which was cancelled.

Edit: You know i've been looking around on youtube lately and there are..... NO SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG FANGAMES OUT THERE! It just doesn't make sense that there are none except shadow the hedgehog 2 which was cancelled.

I could've sworn there was one named Shadow's Fall around here but it seems to have fallen off the face of the forum.

...Pun intended.

Sigh... shadow is a very important charecter, and no one knows what led to maria shooting him down to earth they never told us.... the fangames could easily be judged from that... i might decide to just do shadow instead of everlasting since there is like over 100 (not literally) fangames based of sonic alone luckily felik put shadow in his fangame.

But what happend to maria the only thing in our heads are that she was caught by the guards, and yes he was sent down to earth for a better future, but what was going on with the earth for her to believe without shadow it would become a horrible nightmare, and what was she saving shadow from?

@SaitoSan Maria died that day, she tried to defend Shadow because she had a crush on hedgehogs just like Elise. The United Federations found the infamous Project Shadow way too dangerous and sent GUN aboard The Ark to destroy it. But they probably found Shadow's capsule and locked it in a high security prison in case it could be useful some day. You know, State secrets.

Yea and the effects also listed in the description but the homing effect came from sonic adventure 2 from the spriters resource. 360 degree movement btw on the sfghq under templates

Edit: Thanks again LH know it makes sense i can finally continue on everlasting with piece, but with a thought that there is no still going fangame of shadow :(

Yea and the effects also listed in the description but the homing effect came from sonic adventure 2 from the spriters resource. 360 degree movement btw on the sfghq under templates

There are so many of those made by Damizen. He's like, the god of MMF2...

Now, are you using, Pixel, fastloop, or Worlds?

Worlds is highly reccommended, although Pixel gets things done in a similar fashion, and does so nicely. Just stick to Worlds though, IMO... Not trying to force you or anything, just stating the few facts I know about Damizen's engines.

OF TOPIC EDIT: Now I know where I've seen your screen-name! You're one of my 4 YouTube subscribers! It's a shame, back in the days of Lushi194, I had like 5,000... Almost...

@Ironrind: AWWW YEAHHH.

@SaitoSan: Sorry, I didn't mean to fuck up your concept of a Shadow game. If you want to do it, just do it. It doesn't really has to fit in the franchise's "main story". And um... you should... work... a bit more in your English. Some words with almost the same pronunciation don't have the same meaning (piece is different of peace).

@Everybody: ...it's "Damizean".