A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Proto1.png

A bit of a something I've been working on, on and off a bit. It's not a Zero game, I'm using him as a placeholder because of his versatility. I want to replace him with something else later, when Spriter and its plugin for C2 is updated a bit. Currently, you can move, jump, use a single 'main' attack, use Castlevania-style subweapons, dash, duck, and wall-jump. Dashing and wall-jumping aren't perfect, the latter in particular, but, still.

Oh, and there's an adventure-game style look mechanic, too.

MapScreenshot.png

I've made a relatively simple Metroid-like map in Construct 2, which features map positioning of the player, indicating which rooms have been explored, and automatic creation of the map on runtime. Granted, it's kinda missing more advanced stuff like saving the map, special locations (like save rooms and the like) and other things, but it's a start.

That looks really neat and all but the only thing I'm having trouble seeing is the mustache pieces on that Dr. Eggman thing. I can tell it's a mustache but it doesn't really look all that convincing. Looks too long and looks as if it belongs to the Klonoa character.

By the way, I like that indie games website a lot.

That indeed looks nice. But what is "coming soon" exactly?

Officially announcing it here.

Come Summer 2013, I'm going to be starting Mecha Madness the 3D animated series on my Youtube channel. Its going to be an entire animated series released episodically on what would have been in the game. I'm sure the videos may be hosted at other sonic sites and what have you but there's where the meat of the action is going to be taking place. I'm starting to animate and rig the characters now so that when I'm off in the summer, I'll have the time to begin some series animation work. Mecha Madness will be my final goodbye to Sonic fandom because its what has kept me in the actual fandom for so long.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1616&stc=1&d=1358810443

Just going to need a quick opinion on this one. There are 4 cacti there, two of two different shapes. Which one looks like it'd fit better when it comes to detail?

I'm leaning towards the right one for the small cactus, but I have no idea when it comes to the bigger ones. It seems like one is too simple and the other is too detailed-looking compared to everything else. (This would probably fit better in an art thread, but I don't think only this much is worth one.)

post-361-138639765373_thumb.jpg