A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

I know this is off topic but I noticed that chaos lords title thingy says toot toot sanic warrior, and we are mainly talking about music... so it's not completely off topic... So I was at school the other day in keyboard class... We have to do this thing on the computer called music ace, which is RIDICULOUSLY easy, when you are at the musical level that I am. When we get done with the lesson, we are allowed to mess around on this thing called doodle pad on the program... It's a very basic music composition program with about 5 different sounds to choose from. So I went to go choose my most recent song, and as I was scrolling through songs, I noticed one titled toot toot warrior... It was the exact melody of toot toot sonic warrior, except at the end it was b flat b flat b flat c, instead of b flat a flat (I'm pretty sure, I can't quite remember off the top of my head, if not, its just a) b flat c. I corrected it, added a baseline, and it was awesome. The end.

Toot Toot Sanic Warrior,

Daap In Space and Tame,

Toot Toot Sanic Warrior,

Farever in your Mand.

First song I tabbed by myself *tear*

Lake can count to three however.

HEEEEEY-OOOOO!

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who were concerned about the fate of the Lava Powerhouse remix, I hope this makes up for it.

https://soundcloud.com/mr-lange/foliage-furnace-zone-special-1

YEEEEAH!! It lives!

This was and is still in my Top 3 ATS songs. It's so Industrial and Ominous and now it has an extra layer of awesome. I just loved that feel in the beta of going from a forest to a big scary furnace. This song makes it that much scarier.

<3

It's tempting but for me, I haven't heard any of the music except for the ones in the Demo. I don't want to be music-spoiled so I just avoid the music links. I know the music will get me rocking while playing the game like Sonic BTS did.

My current favorite music is that Lava Powerhouse remix music in that Demo for Sonic ATS.

I hate I can no longer view the cutscenes for that game. This worries me for ATS and Sonic Chrono Adventure. I can play the game but I'll be missing good pieces of the game. I don't know what went wrong in why I could see them before but recently not anymore. I just get an error saying something is missing and then it closes itself when cutscenes is on...and I really wanted to record that game, SATS & SCA with everything present.

Toot Toot Sonic Warrior,

Deep In Space and Tame,

Toot Toot Sonic Warrior,

Forever in your Mind.

First song I tabbed by myself *tear*

HEEEEEY-OOOOO!

Hey I don't suppose you know the lyrics for the Japanese Boss theme in Sonic CD do you?

Hey I don't suppose you know the lyrics for the Japanese Boss theme in Sonic CD do you?

I've never encountered an 'official' set of the words so there seem to be multiple interpretations of it.

My favourite was:

The war began,

Earth trembling fear!

Bold, Brave, and Cold Hearted!

The distance grows closer, little by little

WOW!

The power you possess is incredible!

He doesn't stand a chance!

Some think it's "Brainy" instead of "Brave", because the "Cold Hearted" it suggests it's talking about Robotnik and calling him "Brave" would be odd.

And "The power you possess is incredible" is sometimes heard as "The power he possesses is incredible" but that would then make the last line make no sense.

BUT KEEP IN MIND, this is the JAPANESE version so their attempt to create a song in English could just mean it's a poor translation and the words don't really make any sense anyway.

(as for the noise in the background, I have no idea)

Edit: Also, what does it say it is missing for the cutscenes?

something I deciphered a few years ago...

Draw a can just to mess with you

Cat got milk, he's gonna poop

gotta get through, who knows the milk?

Who not knew he's funny?

Eat yourself, pretty fluffy

This dick is SUPA!

Yo, we outta here.

EDIT: Figured something out...

ZigZax found out dimps was part of making Kirby and the amazing mirror...

And I found out dimps was founded on my first birthday... So:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!

then BOOM! dimps...

I am the dimplis trigger!!!

something I deciphered a few years ago...

Draw a can just to mess with you

Cat got milk, he's gonna poop

gotta get through, who knows the milk?

Who not knew he's funny?

Eat yourself, pretty fluffy

This dick is SUPA!

Yo, we outta here.

Scratch my translation, we got it perfected right here.

Are we seriously measuring how long certain people are logging on for now haha. This topic never ceases to amaze me at just how intense some people get over this. Like I'm as excited to play it as the next person but chillllll guys.

Anyway Lange, fantastic music as usual. I really like the stuff you've been putting out for this!!

The original doesn't have Eggcas. It would have been more simple to just change the las one instead of adding one. But its still funny, though. He looks a lot like Eggman from Sonic 2006. Oh man, we found out why the game sucks. Thats because he was in it.

And a Rainbow Dash mod for Sonic Generations too ? Will they ever stop ? XD

But why is there a mature rate ? O_o

Edit: I just saw the video, and it's not really Rainbow Dash, but a Dash Panel colored Rainbow. It was an april fool. But there is no reason for this mature rate. Unless it's part of the april fool too.

I left a comment on a youtube video of Freefall from Technology Tree Zone so I'll just repeat it here, this tune feels like the spiritual successor to the track Rusty Ruin act 2 on 3D Blast (Sega Saturn) just because of the vibe, emotions and genre sort of, I also noticed the songs are the exact same length before looping. One of the best Sonic tracks ever made, it's really amazing.

Are we seriously measuring how long certain people are logging on for now haha. This topic never ceases to amaze me at just how intense some people get over this. Like I'm as excited to play it as the next person but chillllll guys.

i want to say things, i want to say things so bad, but i dont think ill get away with it

I dont know what happened to sfghq, there's no more coverfire members around anymore to deal with this shit

So ChaosLord:

Work that sucker to death.

Come on now.

Worker that sucker to death.

The war began,

Earth trembling fear!

Bold, Brave, and Cold Hearted!

The distance grows closer, little by little

WOW!

The power you possess is incredible!

He doesn't stand a chance!

Heh. Who cares what the Japanese were thinking at that time. I love it.

By the way:

Sonic BTS with cutscenes Error:

Cannot use control \"ControlName\" registered at

{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000} in this computer registry:

Unable to find any programming interface.

Then after that, the Program Compatibility Assistant pops up and says SBTS requires a missing Windows component.

Details says the program requires flash.ocx

As of now, I can play the game without cutscenes but why? What changed? What's preventing SBTS (and SATS) from using cutscenes recently?

The game ain't the same without its intended feature.

On a different note, I only found one Kirby Powerup in the first Zone of SATS. Are there more?