A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S3K - Out since 1994. A damn lot of people will have played it and will no Robotnik betrays Knuckles.

SATS - Out since 4 weeks ago. There's probably still a lot of people who haven't played the game who will end up playing the game. They don't want to have shit spoiled for them.

Just saiyan.

(Copy that Mr. Lange about creating music.)

I was about to say what Infinity_Alex just said.

There's still a few Special Rings I haven't discovered yet for those Extra Stages.

I haven't unlocked Debug Mode yet but I'm more interested in those stages first.

Within a few more days, I may have to ask someone if I'm not getting anywhere.

@Emerson

I always though that's just how it is in the classics. =P

You could make the excuse that sonic is moving forward that's why he bounces forward but in the end, i don't think it really matters that much. Unless you have a level where there is a pit right in front of a spike.

Ha, that's ok.

"I always though that's just how it is in the classics. =P"

I think Sonic Advance 2 does it in certain circunstances, with a different animation. The classics don't, though. What cheeses me off about this is how obvious it was all along, yet during 4 years I didn't realize anything was off until today!

Ha, that's ok.

"I always though that's just how it is in the classics. =P"

I think Sonic Advance 2 does it in certain circunstances, with a different animation. The classics don't, though. What cheeses me off about this is how obvious it was all along, yet during 4 years I didn't realize anything was off until today!

http://info.sonicretro.org/SPG:Getting_Hit

• 1 year later...