A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

@ZigZaX

those who never used IE and probably windows 8 users... =/

i'll see if i can find a way to upload all of those to youtube so you can just pause the game and see the animation before making progress.

I know this is a little late, but I have a windows 8 laptop, and the cutscenes work fine in BTS/ATS but you can see stuff outside of the frame and it actually looks pretty cool. you also have to close the screen and open it back up to get fullscreen, alt+enter wont work.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, Sonic Lost Worlds has me all riled up for more Sonic stuff. This game should be coming out any day now, and like everybody else out here I'm ready to get the full AtS experience! (And given SCA's speed of development, that following soon after!)

Also, I need to ensure my Ipod won't explode when I download songs from this on there. :B

Even though there's a basically impossible chance it'll be out by tomorrow I just thought, the identity of those silhouettes in the new Sonic Lost Worlds pic are apparently going to be revealed tomorrow, and they could determine the gameplay style(s) for the whole game, which will create massive discussion around the internet.

So for ATS to get attention and be noticed by people reading news articles on other sonic sites I think it's best to release it a couple of days after these characters are revealed (or it would help the ats release trailer get more views), though that's pretty much guaranteed to happen anyway so this post is probably pointless. xd

Even though there's a basically impossible chance it'll be out by tomorrow I just thought, the identity of those silhouettes in the new Sonic Worlds pic are apparently going to be revealed tomorrow, and they could determine the gameplay for the whole game, which will create massive discussion around the internet.

So for ATS to be noticed and get attention from people reading the news articles on other sonic sites I think it's best to release it a couple of days after these characters are revealed, though that's pretty much guaranteed to happen anyway so this post is probably pointless. xd

You do realise those were revealed hours ago, right?

I was not aware of this, thanks *runs off to retro as well*.

Okay discussion on the gameplay reveal trailer should not go on here, but I just want to copy/paste what I just said to someone online

What everybody was hoping was that the games would really open up in terms of alternate routes and exploration, this looks like the complete opposite. also Nintendo is playing their (obvious) involvement way too safe, they just made it look/play exactly like galaxy, wanted something a lot more original

Alright people back to ATS I only made one post that was pointless, and Lange just posted a new track two posts above, Redhot Ride special act, discuss that.

"More waiting" that saddens me when it's coming from one of the composers of the game xd, do you know that because you know the exact the state of things? Or does Falk (I'm guessing) only know how the last few tracks are coming along?

I hope not. I'd still be more excited for it's release no matter what other games are coming out. I'd LOVE to do some final testing. I like exploring stages completely for bugs or glitches...I swear I did that for Sonic and Knuckles for two years!

Well..I don't mean just sitting in front of my tv everyday to find bugs....just...every time I happened upon the game....which wasn't that often lol. And even then, it wasn't intentional. I'd just be sitting and just notice something that was off and I explored it. ....that's sad? :o