A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

I still felt it was fun and even more tense than those others and that was after what had come before it already in these final boss phases, but yeah I was expecting part of the final boss to be based on Falk's picture of the zone he's had on soundcloud since forever so I can slightly understand your view. He shouldn't have used that picture, was a bit silly of him.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All bugs fixed?

Worst bug I encountered: flew way up high on Moon Mansion Act 1, and Mighty killed me! What a jerk!

Second worst bug: There's a spot on FFZ3 where a monitor lies beneath a hardtile. Stand on the monitor. Zoom! have fun up there. ::waves::

Third worst bug: If Mirror tails is hit while using special, he freezes in place. A second hit will knock him out of this mode.

Other stuff: The train doesn't knock Tails out of Mirror mode.

Yeah, I only played on Classic mode, w/ Tails. He's just cooler, that's all.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. It'll ruin my fun if everything gets fixed, but I know I found a lot of errors. OH yeah, on RR Boss, if you fly up too high, your only platform disappears and you're kinda screwed.

Found at least 3 hidden stars btw. I saw the one in HHZ2 was moved or taken out. Also, your spindash badniks have a habit of floating in the air, but I know they're programmed that way from your Worlds Guide, so whatever.

Tails is able to fly while snowboarding...sonic can spike shield down just by running off a cliff. Super Sonic can eat bubbles even if he equipped the bubble shield prior. Losing a fire shield to water causes the character to react as if struck by an enemy or object. Sometimes launching out of the water doesn't work. In boss rush I died immediately.

All minor stuff....I'll find something major once you're totally done with this project.

Worth every second of waiting. Oh one last thing - FFZ2 - there are tiles that say Hilltop Zone. DDZ1 - Can't read what the tiles say but I imagine it's a missing texture/sprite as well.

Too much ATS. 5 hours ATS, 3 hours sleep. Ended up dreaming I met Lake, and he was like the nicest person ever. It's actually a bit depressing that there's all these really cool people out there, here, and most of us will never know each other...

Still got that copy of MMF2 sitting on this computer, and the ideas are still pouring....now that I got time I could try again.

If you were going for inspiration, you sure nailed it. I almost feel bad for being nitpicky with bugs and stuff, but that's just how I am.

That final special stage, man...that final special stage, one of the most hilarious things ever, I was not expecting that, I'm sure the first two or three times I failed that special stage was due to me laughing, you kept that back secretly, well played.

Annoying, the first comment on the sonic stadium article is someone shitting on the game, can other people please go on there and shit on him pls. I'm worried it'll harm the reputation of the game due to his retardedness.

>someone has an opinion

>"Let's start a fight"

>internet logic

Eh whatever, I think there's other intentions behind his post then that, based on the attitude and how much he bashed the game, sorry but that's the way I feel, you can think that's ridiculous but I can't see how anyone can be so pissed off, boring and miserable when playing a game like this if you had any love for the classics.

Anyway, I was really surprised at Cyan City's boss since the demo, it's let's say, different, won't say anymore than that and it's definitely harder even if it only hits me twice at most.

Annoying, the first comment on the sonic stadium article is someone shitting on the game, can other people please go on there and shit on him pls. I'm worried it'll harm the reputation of the game due to his retardedness.

thre was a guy shitting on the game on tssz as well, i just told him my opinion, hopefully i didn't start a fight.

[...] I can't see how anyone can be so pissed off, boring and miserable when playing a game like this if you had any love for the classics.

This is the Sonic fandom. Being stupidly pissed off by a creative concept is normal. Expect lots of ragey feedback from those with different* minds.

*autistic