A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Colors Thread

I had to take a moment, take in all the sonic news.

Sigh......

OK, I guess this game could end up pretty well if these things remain

• It controls like unleashed (daytime)
  • It produces an awesome soundtrack
  • It has paths that branch like mentioned

If it has this then it can be a cool game, I guess.

Oh come on guys. It's only a trailer! Give it a cha-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was actually my first reaction. lol

While I can't doubt that people already see reused elements from past games in Colors, I'm not going to lie here: This is very colorful (well, no duh) and somewhat interesting IMHO. I'll have to look further into this once they release some new updates in the news.

Sega has been playing Pokemon

Lol, that's just about what Lark told me.

What I find interesting about this game isn't so much how it'll play or who or what's in the game; but rather it's the usage of aliens as gimmicks. Granted your using creatures (hint hint wink wink, "Pokemon"), but you're using them to get through the level. No, you don't use aliens against other aliens... You just use the aliens like a random fast-acting super-power injecting steroid. I hear Cyan aliens turns Sonic into a laser... Is it me or do I hear a particular meme milking this thing? I'm just sayin'.

For once you can colour me not excited for a new Sonic game.

LOLOL.

But seriously, for once this is making me facepalm and I've had a pretty high tolerance in regard to what I accept in the series compared to most people, but so far this isn't leaving me with any positive vibes other than the bright vibrant colours present. I don't think I've really enjoyed a Wii Sonic title yet, Secret Rings was mediocre and didn't quite live up to what I expected it to be, and Black Knight had such bad gameplay videos I didn't want to touch that. Sonic Unleashed Wii is a game I never played cause I've got it on the 360 and that satisfies me.

But yeah, I'll probably pass on this unless gameplay vids and stuff show up and maybe change my mind. At the very least the DS version might be alright I guess.

The name honestly sounds like PBS for Kids tried to make a Sonic show where Sonic teaches kids about the world of colors.

"All right kids, let's rock and roll for monochromatic colors!"

But we will see. Hopefully we will get something more at E3. June 6th I think.

how the did i know it was a wii exclusive by looking at that gay dipshit ___got ass soap drop fudge packin title they gave it

Sega is on a ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL baby, who wants to make the Bash thread for this one?

Edit: Is it just me or are they starting to rely on targeting VERY specific audiences now for their sonic games? Sonic 4 for the suckers, Sonic Colors for the homosexuals