A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Colors Thread

That's right there is a new game coming!! Check out the probably leaked trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1iA0WN6wU

I don't now what i have to say about the name.. But it looks pretty good so far. (maybe ^^) Also look at sonic, he looks a bit different right? I think we get more information at the E3

Video description

LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO (May 26th, 2010) SEGA ® Europe Ltd. & SEGA ® America, Inc. today announced Sonic ™ Colours, the new high-speed adventure of our famous hero Sonic the Hedgehog. Struggling with saving a colorful alien race fall into the clutches of Dr. Eggman, Sonic will face many obstacles along an inspired sci-fi themed amusement park. Sonic Colours will be available on Wii ™ and Nintendo DS ™ at the end of 2010.

A unique playground has been seen orbiting the planet of Sonic the Hedgehog. Some rumors speak of an alien race called wisps, with a rare colored energy, which is now imprisoned here, by the evil Dr. Eggman. Sonic, once arrived on the planet's entertainment, you can use immediately made aware of this rare power to help colored wisps in the escape! The Wii version of Sonic Colours combines both 2D and 3D gaming perspective, while the Nintendo DS version takes advantage of the characteristics of the double-screen console.

"The lively alien universe of Sonic Colours allows players to race at breakneck speed along amazing planets, each with its peculiarities and unique visual style." Comment on Gary Knight, Senior Vice President of Marketing SEGA. "In addition to classic Sonic gameplay, new power-wisps, they offer an innovative way to explore these new worlds and help Sonic to run faster than ever!"

The new Sonic hedgehog Colours see our dear speeding, jumping off himself among enemies like never before in a Sonic game. The aliens WISPs are able to free their "Colour Power" that can be absorbed by Sonic drilling to create new roads, for example, the ground (via the Yellow Drill), or go through the whole internship at supersonic speed (thanks to Cyan Laser). Combining the different available energies can further increase the speed of Sonic and his abilities beyond imagination. Lots of power ups and exclusive versions will be available for Wii and Nintendo DS for a brand new super-fast gameplay of Sonic for fans around the world.

Sonic Colours will be available on Wii ™ and Nintendo DS ™ at the end of 2010.

Categorie:

The new Sonic hedgehog Colours see our dear speeding, jumping off himself among enemies like never before in a Sonic game. The aliens WISPs are able to free their "Colour Power" that can be absorbed by Sonic drilling to create new roads, for example, the ground (via the Yellow Drill), or go through the whole internship at supersonic speed (thanks to Cyan Laser).

I can make branching paths?

Do want...sorta.

Oh no, not a big shock, I'm not ready for a big shock, a big shock with SONIC and COLOURS!

*Head explodes*

Well done SEGA, that's just great, now I need to find another head!

*Walks around headlessly trying to find another head*

Is it just me or is all Eggman's ever able to build is amusement parks?

Seriously though. The abilities system looks kind of neat.

Isn't that what Eggmanland is? :U

Genesis/Saturn generation - All Eggman ever did was make space ships

Dreamcast/Gamecube generation - All Eggman ever did was make flying fortresses

Wii/PS3/DS/whatever generation - All Eggman ever does is make amusement parks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/segaamerica/4640469436/in/set-72157624012078417/

this is amazing

I think I'm gonn alove this game.

Cuz it seems that SEGA is not trying to make an historic plot for a Sonic game.

just platform and speed. I love the trailer, and the title music is far better than Sonic 4's one.

Aw, come on guys. Very surreal environments, Sonic and Tails are running side by side, and from what we hear it'll play like Sonic Unleashed (daytime) + Mario Galaxy with alien blobs that give you the ability to leave trails of light and use them like powerups. How is this not awesome?!

...Oh. The name. I see.