A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People You Miss at SFGHQ? :..(

OverbounD

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Shadix still around? Or did he change his username and I forgot?

He hasn't posted in a while and it has been amazing. Don't jinx it by mentioning him.

I miss that JEV3 guy, he was a beast at time attacking in ETCF in the SAGE 08 demo(he beat all of my best times even though I have hte level map and everything ). The two cool new members SAGE 08 brought were MFZB and JEV3. At least one of them stuck around!

JEV3 only shows up during SAGE and he has said so many times over at the Stadium. He doesn't hold a lot of respect for this place outside SAGE because nobody makes games around here apparently.

oh yeah Nitemare too, I haven't spoken to him in agggeees. I don't really go on AIM anymore though, Windows Live seems to be the place to be atm.

Me him and Jon almost made a game.

Almost started a game* :D

Framed Legacy? I simply don't understand why the pirate genre is so massively overlooked in the gaming industry, now we had some ideas!

There's so many nostalgic names here, people I havn't spoken to in so long and have completely forgotten about.

It was nice to see some people mention me, I'm still about every so often, always happy to chat on AIM if you can catch me on there. I'm definately going to try to post more. Juggling a variety of fun projects at the moment, some of which may never see the light of day, some of which may do soon and I'm damn proud of. ;D

And Kasei Honoo? Name doesn't ring any bells!

I got demodded in my absence! But I still lurk! :(

Oh yeah, sup Dario (wesker) and Aaron. That convention was a long time ago, six-seven years? You know, I've been on this cult that you cannot escape for too long. See I even remembered that.

And I think I saw you outside while I was on the bus today, Aaron.

VJ was definitely a great guy. Actually, I went to the high school that was on the same campus as his college before he went to India.

i also miss gamerdude : (((((((

I also miss Blyde : ((((((((. I miss Supachao...been a long time since I've seen him (among many others I also miss, of course).

What grudge? I don't like him because he's a douchebag. He has never done anything to me, but I think that the shit he does and says is beyond retarded.

Someone brought up Clwe. Man, I miss that guy. He gave me so much help during SAGE 2006 and made all these improvements to that original Nexus demo. Real cool cat, he was.

Yeah, he was fun to bounce ideas off of in AIM. He helped me to get a more solid idea for what I wanted to do for Sonic X-2. Speaking of fun people, Ty was another one of those guys who I admired. Sonic Groove was always awesome.

What grudge? I don't like him because he's a douchebag. He has never done anything to me, but I think that the shit he does and says is beyond retarded.

I know you never liked him or anything, but you didn't start openly scorning him until the whole SAGE hosting fiasco. Really though, I don't get it. He didn't have an overbearing personality, he was almost always cordial with the other members, and was just generally not a bad member. A little whiny at times sure, but hardly enough to warrant this kind of contempt.

Plus he was a staunch supporter of CAMP, which was amazing.

I honestly don't understand why CAMP was a thick stick up everyone's ass; I thought it was pretty goofy.

Because SFGHQ is not a dumping ground for 4chan memes and shit.