A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People You Miss at SFGHQ? :..(

OverbounD

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, sup Dario (wesker) and Aaron. That convention was a long time ago, six-seven years? You know, I've been on this cult that you cannot escape for too long. See I even remembered that.

And I think I saw you outside while I was on the bus today, Aaron.

VJ was definitely a great guy. Actually, I went to the high school that was on the same campus as his college before he went to India.

i also miss gamerdude : (((((((

How did you know what he looked like? Anyway would anyone actually have interest in meeting up? I'm not talking about a convention or anything but if you found out you both lived in the same area would meet up? Someone from Sonic Retro wanted to meet me because he found out I moved to his town Evansville, IN but nothing came of that.

How did you know what he looked like? Anyway would anyone actually have interest in meeting up? I'm not talking about a convention or anything but if you found out you both lived in the same area would meet up? Someone from Sonic Retro wanted to meet me because he found out I moved to his town Evansville, IN but nothing came of that.

That's because there's no place to meet in Evansville.

I'd probably only be interested in meeting up with Brad to throw some rager. There might not be a whole lot in Nebraska, but at least he knows where it's all at.

Or gawk at Rael. Through binoculars. Across the street. In a tree.

Pretty much that. I have a feeling Brad and Rael are the only ones here that would even try to stomach my existence in the same room as them.

Why do you say that? You seem pretty cool to me. Anyway myself would be pretty boring to hang out with. I used to have friends and a life but now its like me and my girlfriend, school, and work.

Evansville does suck Worm but you know I didn't much care for Indianapolis much either. In fact I've pretty much been everywhere in the Midwest and don't care for any of it, its all kind of the same. Chicago isn't bad and St Louis is alright too other than that its all pretty bland. I've been living in the Midwest for quite a few years now minus some trips. I plan on moving closer to one of our two coasts after graduation.