A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

usernames

Ligar

I didn't tell mine!

okay so as a kid I was playing Starsiege Tribes and i wanted a cool name

so I just chose the first string of letters that sounded cool, that being 'Geona'.

later i find out it's actually a female name for 'king' or 'glorified' in israeli or something. wat.

Then later on I played a game called Gungriffon Blaze and it was like the best game ever.

So yeah, that's about it.

Used to be Endgame901 cause I had just saw Highlander: Endgame.

Then it was Kaze Masamune cause I was a jap___ and it sounded cool (later shortened to Kaze).

Now it's Aerosoltube, Aerosolspraytube, AerosolSP or just Aerosol because I had an obsession with graffiti.

Started off as FALcON, cause I called the rocket I made in middle school FALcON, and that was just before I got internet worth shit...

Then registered here as Shadow Sonic Beta

Later on, cringed at how bad this name was, and changed it to ssbfalcon, which now people think means Capitan Falcon Smash Bros user, which it doesn't, cause I suck at the Knee of Justice...

Which became the name I go by sometimes in Steam. Either Knee of Justice, Rainbow Road, or Latio...

And now, I go by Edible Toaster

It was that or Demented Waffle... and Edible Toaster kinda just stuck...

He's just butthurt cause Slinger's not around for him to leg hump.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't approve of what Streak has done in this thread. He can sit out a few days. I go on spring break and this stupid shit happens? Fun.

I find the amount of derailment in this thread unacceptable. The fact that staff members were participating in the conversation and didn't stop it is odd.

Resume the username discussion.

BTW, How many people do you think still feel that naming themselves "Your Mom" in an FPS is still funny?

Yeah it's not. So that I often change my name to "your Dad", "your dog", "yourself", "meaning of your life" etc.

I'm so smart!

BTW, How many people do you think still feel that naming themselves "Your Mom" in an FPS is still funny?

I like the usernames in FPS games that use the "A ______" format. Example would be like in Halo, "You killed ABandofNinjas." There are really funny ones out there but I can't recall them right now.

• Like 1

while not exactly your mom territory, in battlefield 2, if you were on the losing team a guy would come on over the radio and say "Guys we're losing this battle, start fighting or I'll find someone who can!". My friend renamed himself "Someone who can", he was the super soldier!