A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Thread

Slingerland

Just saw the video, happy with everything except Sonic's 'falling' animation. Reports of his jump-speed being slow have been greatly exaggerated.

Oh yeah, the boosters are stupid and we'll have to see how later acts play out, but it does look like a good game.

EDIT: Just saw the other videos. All of them are awesome except for Lost Labybrinth Act 2, the stupid mine cart damnit.

SEGA's making their rounds and letting C&Ds fly. They've asked me to help police the posting of new links, so yeah... don't post new leaked things anymore. That's all.

They're pretty pissed that this "infinity" dude is posting the whole game. I think he's about to upload Lost Labyrinth.

the gameplay looks much more interesting and less "hold right" dan Sonic Rush, the gimmicks looks more useful. Although I still don't agree with the name "Sonic 4" for this game.

Notice that the ballchain from the first boss appears in a much more realistic way than the original Sonic 1 (which falls from behind the eggmobile, instead from inside).

Singerland just said don't link to videos I suggest you edit your post or delete it.

Yea, I just got an email about that post. Why are linking to videos not allowed again?

Edit:

SEGA's making their rounds and letting C&Ds fly. They've asked me to help police the posting of new links, so yeah... don't post new leaked things anymore. That's all.

So, yeah, never mind that, but I'm going to have to edit your post a bit- hopefully you won't find it too overbearing. If someone thinks my edit wasn't enough feel free to completely the path to it altogether.

Yeah, I noticed that, anyway, he don't get killed by falling into water like the 3d ones ^^

Probably for the best. I always really liked the water levels in Sonic games.

Yea, I just got an email about that post. Why are linking to videos not allowed again?

Edit:

So, yeah, never mind that, but I'm going to have to edit your post a bit- hopefully you won't find it too overbearing. If someone thinks my edit wasn't enough feel free to completely the path to it altogether.

*Shrugs* I would probably say just get rid of it all together so as to not cause a problem. Everyone probably can all find these videos on their own anyway. So its not as if it hurts anyone to be extra safe here, especially when it sounds like Brad has been in contact with Sega. However you're a mod I'm not so its your call. ^_^

• Like 1

All the videos are up on Kotaku.

...And they're in big trouble.

Also, Tristan's dumb ass is probably in the most trouble, since everybody at SOA and SOE already hates him. He's not enforcing his new sensitivity guidelines, haha. SOA people and I rip on him all the time. I heard rumors of the SOA site becoming TSSZ tomorrow for April Fools, followed by a take-down of the site. Sounds like a great day.

...And they're in big trouble.

Also, Tristan's dumb ass is probably in the most trouble, since everybody at SOA and SOE already hates him. He's not enforcing his new sensitivity guidelines, haha. SOA people and I rip on him all the time. I heard rumors of the SOA site becoming TSSZ tomorrow for April Fools, followed by a take-down of the site. Sounds like a great day.

TSSZ is getting taken down? Is that what you are saying? If so good.