A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Unleashed

oh good. A "omg ur insulting my fave game evah!!!! you are wrong and what i do say is the truth!!!" guy?

BTW, here comes lots of people whose first language is not english, and we have enough problem trying to understand a foreign language for someone to come here with coded language. In the other side, have you ever seen books written like that? No, right? Leave movile message language for moviles. This is not a chat where you have a limited number of characters. If you want to show your oppinion, at least show it right.

You all didn't have to ban the douche bag. I wanted to have some fun with him.

So, for anyone interested what kind of obsessive fanboy he must have been...

1. He was born in late 93... basically when Sonic 3 came out. By the time he was 5, people would commonly say "Sonic who?"

2. email address: [email protected]

3. Interests: football and collecting sonic things

4. Flaunts his homepage as: http://www.myspace.com/c_templeton

So basically, he was probably about 7 when Sonic Adventure came out... and I'll wager he's been obsessed ever since. Even things we'd be enthused to see another Sonic Adventure 2 styled game... poor sod.

And since every member, past or present must eventually have an awkwardly close up picture of them made, probably from a bathroom camera or while holding the camera themselves as though they were trying to shoot themselves in the mouth with a two meter long mounted rifle, here is the visage of his neonness.

attachment.php?attachmentid=905&stc=1&d=1220901639

Welcome back to Louisiana.

post-17-138639762565_thumb.jpg

He actually comes from a town of less than 10000 people. There are only two highschools in the area, and the student pool is the same. Basically, it's just a division between freshmen and not-freshmen. In fact, both of these schools are only about an hour's drive from here. It's on the part of the boot state that is below Alabama's weird ass random dip.

If I wanted to, I could probably isolate his address and get his house on google's street view too :P

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14242719/sonic-unleashed/videos/su_091108.html

god damnit as much as I want to rip into this game and call it names...this trailer looks super polished, and the werehog stages look....fun :o. I can't pass judgement from this video, I am going to dissect every review and decide from there whether I shall try this game or not

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14242719/sonic-unleashed/videos/su_091108.html

god damnit as much as I want to rip into this game and call it names...this trailer looks super polished, and the werehog stages look....fun :o. I can't pass judgement from this video, I am going to dissect every review and decide from there whether I shall try this game or not

Well remember this is typical business. They always know how to present a game and make it look better than it actually is!

In any event, the game will likely be super polished and play nice, I'm just worried that the concept of the game and direction is what is going to ruin it. (hold right)