A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 - SAGE'09 Demo!

Cstyler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn, I've been wanting to play is for a long time but never found a demo link. I Just downloaded it so I'll tryit soon, but This looks really tight though, plus ShadowTH is the best sonic game second only to adventure 2 battle.

Yes other forum mebers, I think Shadow is the second best BECAUSE of the GUNS and VEHICLES. :cool:

EDIT:

Just played it. There wan't much in that one level but I like it so far, and I see nothing wrong, other than that splatter house monster who kept liding over after I killed it, pretty weird. there's only two things I wanna see added to this game is guns and vehicles. I don't know how this engine works but if there's way you could make it work, it would be off the chain. :cool:

Damn, I've been wanting to play is for

Just played it. There wan't much in that one level but I like it so far, and I see nothing wrong, other than that splatter house monster who kept liding over after I killed it, pretty weird. there's only two things I wanna see added to this game is guns and vehicles. I don't know how this engine works but if there's way you could make it work, it would be off the chain. :cool:

First of all, you've played old version.

Try a new one: http://shth2.ucoz.ru/news/2009-07-25-76

And secondly, guns will never be in our game. There will be some levels with vehicles, but not guns.

• 8 months later...