A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Shadow The Hedgehog 2 - SAGE'09 Demo!

Cstyler

Hi, slow.

The game have two views. Now you've got it?

Раньше? Две точки обзора? Я предыдущие страницы не успел прочитать, и не понял о чём речь, мог бы и в ICQ обьяснить, что ли... Mmmkay, sorry.

The problem with that is you'll have to rely on screens and sounds from the official games to make your cutscenes... I would think you'd limit yourself a little bit that way.

It doesn't look bad, though.

I'm using Garrys mod sandbox. So I can make any pose.

Then you could do some sort of transition between them. It's a bit weird right now.

I have no idea how to do it. At the moment I'm using this way of transition for Colony Ark level:

00139eeffe88dea24f462948e05d8c9c.png

I think when player will speed up he won't notice the transition.

Excuse me for asking, But what the hell is Garry's mod?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry%27s_Mod

• 1 month later...

I have to say that screenshot does look very good. I would make the mountains more blue so it blends with the background a better.

Can't wait to see it moving, especially with those flame effects bringing the stage to life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The demo was very pretty looking, but I found most the level I didn't even have to touch the keyboard. Springs, boosters etc. meant Shadow cleared the level almost entirely without me having to control him. It felt to be very on rails.

I loved this demo. Yes, it was suffering from a case of the 'push right' disorder but if you stopped to play about a bit, I realised the engine was really solid with a great homing attack (that actually worked for once, yay) and an awesome visual style. Love the weather effects like the lightning striking poles as you grinded past them.