A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic: The Fated Hour - July 2009 Update

Menus look really good, but it's hard to tell if you're scrolling up or down. It would probably be better if I were the one controlling it, but it's difficult to follow when watching your videos.

I love how it's semi-transparent by the way.

Eh, I think Moddb requires you have a website for your game that has been updated in the last six months. I haven't updated my Emulationzone website in forever because it's so old and decrepit. "Updating" it would mean remaking the entire website from the ground-up and I really don't feel like doing that right now.

Blaze, when you get a chance, pop on AIM. Or if you prefer, I'll PM you.

I'm never, ever, ever, ever on AIM ever. It's seriously been like four or five years since I signed on to AIM. Infact, if anybody has been speaking to "me" on just about any instant messaging client, it's not me. I'm not on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, any of that. There's one IM client I am on, but I'm on it because nobody else uses it except my close friends (eg: one or two people). I'm very reclusive like that when it comes to Instant Messaging, so if you're talking to "me" over IM, there's about a 95% chance it's not actually me.

So you're gonna have to PM me.

Apologies for the double post, but obviously it was a good idea to put TFH on Moddb. :P

Nearly 1000 views in 24 hours, 24 subscribers to the game's news feed, and it's currently ranked 3rd place among 673 total games on Moddb. It's even got a place on the "Popular Games" sidebar on the front page.

I don't think I'll be able to do the palette switching for shoes.

I mean, I can do it, sure. But once I get it to one color? It stays that color. Forever. Obviously I'd need to replace the color it became, but that's easier said than done - entering palette values as an equation can only be done at runtime ("Start of the Frame") which sort of kills doing it on the fly.

Changing the palette on an object even persists after you've destroyed and recreated the object. I was hoping I could change the palette, and then in one action, destroy and recreate the object to refresh the original palette - but that's no good, either.