A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, Marth and Roy were probably the most popular characters in the game. I think they'll take out:

Dr. Mario

Mewtwo

Pichu

Game and Watch

Falco (they'll probably replace him with Wolf)

Jigglypuff (probably not, though)

Falco, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo will not be taken out, I garuntee that.

They arnt retarded enough to take Falco out.

In fact, they dont need to take ANYONE out, because i liked just about everyone in SSBM.

the only one i would like for them to take out would be Yoshi, because thats teh one character i NEVER play with. (but of course they wont take him out, because of his standing with nintendo.)

I really hope the super moves or whatever can be activated by other means than just picking up the item. There should be an option to turn the items off, and also set the super to be activated when you reach a certian damage point. (not damage in one life, but gradual damage throughout the match.) So if you were to set it on 1000% damage, sooner or Later through the match through all the times you died you would aquire the ability to use the super. Setting it on 500% would get you a super move almost every 2 or 3 lives.

Besides that, i hope the new SSBB director doesnt really mess anything up. (doubtful, but possible.)

By the way, Wii, October 31.

DAMN IT, THAT'S AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!! *explodes out of anger*

What was it and why was it removed?

Smash Bros Brawl characters made in (I think) Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006. Don't know why it was taken off, but trust me, you're lucky not to have seen it.

japan gets it Sept., hence why I said "unless you import"

NEWS: yea, so I guess, judging from different sources, the following Nintendo characters are confirmed:

WW Link (replacing Young Link)

Ridley

Baby Bowser

1UP's fairly reliable. It's stated on other sites that Ice Climbers, G&W, and YLink have been dropped at this point.

WW Link, Ridley, and Baby Bowser are super-yay choices. Very super-yay choices.

Mr. Game n Watch, Ice Climbers, and Y. Link are completely meh. Never cared for Game n Watch and Y. Link's just a clone and has a replacement. Ice Climbers were an interesting mechanic, but no big loss (but I wonder if they have some two-person replacement).

However, coming in September? Hope it isn't rushed. How long did the first two take to develop?