A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Blog: Update Discussion

So if everyone seems to be making a return, im sure we can be expecting Peach and Yoshi?

If they remove Yoshi I wont care, but Peach cant be kicked from the roster. Shes classical.

Captian Falcon and Ness still have to make an appearence as well. They're both SSB64 Veterans, and i cant have my brawl without Ness.

If they revive the whole Melee roster, then thats coming up on 18 characters..

Well, they do already have Yoshi's emblem (and for franchises that aren't making a playable character appearance, they use the standard SSB emblem). So unless they're planning on adding... Baby Mario? Would he be considered Yoshi's emblem? As have they added Captain Falcon's emblem. And they can't get rid of Ness.

So if everyone seems to be making a return, im sure we can be expecting Peach and Yoshi?

If they remove Yoshi I wont care, but Peach cant be kicked from the roster. Shes classical.

Captian Falcon and Ness still have to make an appearence as well. They're both SSB64 Veterans, and i cant have my brawl without Ness.

If they revive the whole Melee roster, then thats coming up on 18 characters..

Who said everyone seems to be returning? So far its just been the exceedingly popular group. In any event, yeah, I doubt most of the non-clones will be omitted from the final. If any of them are going, its the less than well implemented characters like Mewtwo, Game and Watch, etc.

From what I've heard, Pichu and Dr.Mario are the only ones that aren't coming back (Due to being basically repeats.).

I hope to see Pikmin playable. Different colors could be the different kinds of Pikmin. I guess their fight would be like the Team Yoshi fights.

From what I've heard, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Luigi, Falco, Ganondorf, Marth, and Roy are all getting the boot whereas new characters include Ridley, Bowser Jr., Lucario, Lakitu, Petey Piranha, Captain Olimar, Boshi, and Zant.

So there.

(I also heard Bowser was getting the boot and Hammer Bros were going to be new playable characters, but what's that have to do with anything?)

From what I've heard, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Luigi, Falco, Ganondorf, Marth, and Roy are all getting the boot whereas new characters include Ridley, Bowser Jr., Lucario, Lakitu, Petey Piranha, Captain Olimar, Boshi, and Zant.

So there.

(I also heard Bowser was getting the boot and Hammer Bros were going to be new playable characters, but what's that have to do with anything?)

Lol you need to stop believing things

I'd like to think that they won't get rid of any characters, just improve on the poorly designed ones. Give characters like Dr.Mario, Luigi, Ganondorf, Falco, and Pichu better, more original movesets.

New Game! If you could have one NINTENDO character of your choice added to Smash Bros Brawl, who would it be? My pick would have to be Issac from Golden Sun. He could summon Judgement as his Final Smash. And unlike other sword based characters, he would have various magic attacks too, and be able to summon a Djin.

If you could have one NINTENDO character of your choice added to Smash Bros Brawl, who would it be?

This'd never actually happen, but I've always though Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright would make a great replacement for Ice Climbers. Similar to how they work in-game, one can be in the foreground fighting while the other is in the background using special moves. Which could, of course, be alternated.

I still think Shadow would be a more awesome addition to brawl than Sonic.

Shadow's moveset in Sonic Battle was awesome looking.

Edit:

Hay fuck you, its my name, i know the correct spelling, im just tired of every fucking body taking it when i use it somewhere else. >>

This'd never actually happen, but I've always though Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright would make a great replacement for Ice Climbers. Similar to how they work in-game, one can be in the foreground fighting while the other is in the background using special moves. Which could, of course, be alternated.

Oh Shi-

Yea, that'd be pretty awesome. Despite liking Luigi on SSBM, I completely wouldn't mind if Luigi were to be completely replaced by him. Cause the moves of Luigi that aren't pretty much the exact same as Mario can easily be integrated into Mr. L.