A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Blog: Update Discussion

He's sufficiently different, but he's not completely different. Not like that has anything to do with whether a person stays or goes. Luigi's a fine character, but Mr. L is Luigi and more.

Edit: Woe to those who are getting tired of Flat 2-panneled world tour levels.

Also. Hrm, now there's a bit of an interesting little subtext:

world_b_15.gif

I dunno about you all, but that stage just reeks awesome.

Its pretty alive, the scenery is determined by the Wii's internal clock, and if you play it on an exact day and time of the week something special happens.

Im sure there will be other gimmicks like this on other stages used in unlocking characters.

I dunno about you all, but that stage just reeks awesome.

Its pretty alive, the scenery is determined by the Wii's internal clock, and if you play it on an exact day and time of the week something special happens.

Im sure there will be other gimmicks like this on other stages used in unlocking characters.

Yeah that's nice, but I want more platforms in a stage to do it on.

Creepy freaky.

Also, probable crazy master thingy (heh... confusing):

modea01_070720k.jpg

I don't have the know-how to truly know it's not from anything, but I'd imagine it's not.

The picture's don't tell nothin specific, but seems like MetaKnight's in ca-hoots with this thing. Or is the cause of some rule-breaking (but I'm assuming the rule-breaking is Mario and Kirby wanting to be friends or something similar regarding mario helping kirby idontknowwhatareyouaskingmefor!?). Heh... there's story in my Smash Bros. that's against the rules. :P