A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP)

TRD

Oh.

I thought u were gonna like lay the SERIOUS h@xk@g3 down on him or something.

Just get a DS. Theres no PSP homebrew that can compare to Mario Kart or New Super Mario Bros.

Besides...your on a frigging computer. PSP's were always useless to me anyway.

you can watch movies on your TV, play the exact same NON ported games on your PS2, and if you HAVE to get bored of the lame games that come out for it (which apparently you will), simply download Gynecast/SNESX/Visual Boy Advance/Project 64/EPSXE for your computer.

No retarded $70 memorycards, no retardedly placed Power Buttons.

Level of intelligence? Mutha____a, you have no idea what the ____ my intelligence is.

Sorry to jump on the asshole train, but I remember seeing a picture of you in front a dry-erase board with the formula for volume on it...in a college classroom.

Dick-i-tude aside, this topic has spiraled out of control. It's gone from PSP discussion to argue-a-thon 2007. So, I'm going to lock this shit.

Both Blues and TRD cool your jets or duke it out on AIM. Lol internet.

• 3 months later...

I have added Blues to the "Miserable Users" list, because he's a miserable user. Enjoy your stay at SFGHQ, Blues, assuming you ever get this page to load properly...

Also, I have decided to no longer turn a blind eye to his doppleganger, MetalAshura. I have merged the two accounts accordingly, since it doesn't make sense to have him spread asshattery across two accounts... especially when it results in abusing the rep system.

=Smidge=

I have added Blues to the "Miserable Users" list, because he's a miserable user. Enjoy your stay at SFGHQ, Blues, assuming you ever get this page to load properly...

Also, I have decided to no longer turn a blind eye to his doppleganger, MetalAshura. I have merged the two accounts accordingly, since it doesn't make sense to have him spread asshattery across two accounts... especially when it results in abusing the rep system.

=Smidge=

You can do ANYTHING at Zombocom! Anything at ALL! (except post at SFGHQ)

----------------------------------------------------------

Now that I'm even BETTER informed, honestly, this wasn't funny. I'm sure some of you might think it's kinda funny, but it's not. Do NOT give me the LOL DON'T DOWNLOAD RANDOM FILES, etc. bullshit either, that's FUCKED up. This is a community of people who are supposed to be friends, we're supposed to be able to trust each other, not RUIN other people's expensive machinery. Not fucking cruel, NOT "he should of known better", he trusted you because you're supposed to be his fucking friend.

That was cruel, mean, pathetic, and generally an immature, assinine.... god damn, I don't even think there are words for how below the belt this betray of trust was. Internet Serious Business? When you ruin a fucking 200 dollar machine with it, it damn well better be serious business. WTF Blues, where the fuck did you think that doing what you did would be a cool or funny thing to do? Pffftt...

I can't wait to see what else Smidge thinks up.

Thank you guys, I would of brought this to the attention of PC0 or Smidge if I knew you guys back then. But basically, you guys can see how he constantly harasses me for no reason whatsoever. I try really hard to keep my cool, but when you've dealt with it from the time that I've joined SFGHQ, you can't blame me for losing it.

Anyways, I added Blues my ignore list. When he comes back, I won't have to deal with anymore of his bullshit.

I have lost all respect for Blues. I'm glad to hear he won't be coming here for a long time.

Well, he was a decent member once upon a time... I mean, he contributed a good bit to what SFGHQ was in its infancy.

Now, he just has a natural draw to being a prick. To everyone. Former friends, new members, even administration more or less. Even giving him his honorary CAMP forum moderator status didn't do a thing to curb his bloodlust.

Its sad really.

Well, he was a decent member once upon a time... I mean, he contributed a good bit to what SFGHQ was in its infancy.

Now, he just has a natural draw to being a prick. To everyone. Former friends, new members, even administration more or less. Even giving him his honorary CAMP forum moderator status didn't do a thing to curb his bloodlust.

Its sad really.

I'd announce flat out what I think brought about such a change in our beloved Blues, but some people wouldn't like my answer, so I'll be as unspecific as possible. When you hang around a huge den of gargantuan assholes, you become a gargantuan asshole yourself.

wait wait wait...this happened back in f'in february..why now?

And i know this is harsh, but I'd never download something someone else posts in regards to upgrading/downgrading a system until I've done quite a bit of research on the file. It's common sense.

This is a community of people who are supposed to be friends, we're supposed to be able to trust each other, not RUIN other people's expensive machinery. Not fucking cruel, NOT "he should of known better", he trusted you because you're supposed to be his fucking friend. .

to be fair most of the people here suck. not me, other people that do suck

He wasn't a moderator back then...dick.

: (

Oh well. You get my point... dick. (I guess it took so long for this to be noticed because nobody will read a topic about Final Fantasy, haw haw. I guess that's why I never saw it either.)