A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP)

TRD

SG, That was cruel, mean, pathetic, and generally an immature, assinine.... god damn, I don't even think there are words for how below the belt this betray of trust was. Internet Serious Business? When you ruin a fucking internet post, it damn well better be serious business. WTF SG, where the fuck did you think that doing what you did would be a cool or funny thing to do? Pffftt...

SG, That was cruel, mean, pathetic, and generally an immature, assinine.... god damn, I don't even think there are words for how below the belt this betray of trust was. Internet Serious Business? When you ruin a fucking internet post, it damn well better be serious business. WTF SG, where the fuck did you think that doing what you did would be a cool or funny thing to do? Pffftt...

GOD IM SORRY, geeze, I will refrain from making a mockery of the serious internets. Next time I will commit suicide for causing such a transgresion against the serious business

edit: from not TRD plz

I could care less. Also, by making that remark, I assume you have something against me as well, care to share if you do?

@Spike: Thank you for being on my side, I said this to Rael, only a few people here has any sense of morality.

Duckboy: Let me ask you something, and be honest: Are you defending Blues because he's your "Internet friend", or are you just playing Blues' role? I'm being serious.

i think trd was stupid months ago and blues got banned because of it

So it's my fault that Blues got banned?

Duckboy don't make me drop a cleaveland steamer on your face

and TRD, he's our friend, so yea

In that case, you have very low moral judgement, I would never backup a friend when he's clearly in the wrong.

I'm not gonna comment on that, I already received my answer.

Can I ask everyone this though: What the flying fuck do you have against me?

I see alot of hostile members here and they all focus on one thing: WE HATE TRD. and all I want to know is, why? Wtf did I ever do you to you guys? Seriously.

In that case, you have very low moral judgement, I would never backup a friend when he's clearly in the wrong.

LOL, who are you to judge moral character in a person, this is the fucking internet. I have nothing against you, but you seriously should've at LEAST read up on PSP homebrew...there's so much fake shit rolling around the internet it's ridiculous, I've seen so many people get their PSP's bricked and fucked. He was having a little fun and was expecting you to read up on the stuff, this isn't even an official thread for downgrading a PSP man.

I'm not gonna comment on that, I already received my answer.

Can I ask everyone this though: What the flying fuck do you have against me?

I see alot of hostile members here and they all focus on one thing: WE HATE TRD. and all I want to know is, why? Wtf did I ever do you to you guys? Seriously.

TRD, That was cruel, mean, pathetic, and generally an immature, assinine.... god damn, I don't even think there are words for how below the belt this betray of trust was. Internet Serious Business? When you ruin a fucking internet post, it damn well better be serious business. WTF TRD, where the fuck did you think that doing what you did would be a cool or funny thing to do? Pffftt...

LOL, who are you to judge moral character in a person, this is the fucking internet. I have nothing against you, but you seriously should've at LEAST read up on PSP homebrew...there's so much fake shit rolling around the internet it's ridiculous, I've seen so many people get their PSP's bricked and fucked. He was having a little fun and was expecting you to read up on the stuff, this isn't even an official thread for downgrading a PSP man.

Because your fucking personality reflects on the internet, and with that, I CAN judge. Either way, I got that fixed anyways, so it's not a big deal anymore.

You know what? I refuse to fight this war, I really do. I'm just tired of people defending Blues' over shit that he was clearly in the wrong for, thus getting banned.

That's really not my pet-peeve btw, it's the fact that Blues has been harassing me ever since I joined SFGHQ, for no reason whatsoever, I barely even talked to the guy. I really don't care about the PSP, my problem is with blues' always messing with me from DAY 1.

If you guys wanna defend Blues', go right ahead, I don't need this shit.