A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP)

TRD

From what I've heard, it suffers from many of the same problems as Shadow including awkard controls, repetitive environments, and ghey awkard camera controls.

That I cannot know until I expereince it, but I am already aware DoC is superior in terms of visuals and sound, probably storyline too :P

Alas, I hope noone here took my Metroid comment as a stab to the series' quality, because it wasn't.

Don't really care for the Final Fantasy spinoffs all too much especially since I own neither a PSP nor a PS2. If I did have a PSP Crisis Core probably isn't a game that would keep me from tossing my PSP onto eBay or something for some quick cash.

Sefiroth: Yea, I read about what DW's talking about as well.

Serephim: Whenever one of the mods bans you, you're the one at fault. Not sure about the other mods, but the one time I banned you was becase you were an ass. From what I've seen of you in Square Enix topics, I'll have to say that's probably the reason for those times as well. Surely you haven't forgotten the way you acted in that 3D Sonic Game Analysis topic?

Blues, you're my hero. TRD...well...I hope you have the first edition of vice city stories...otherwise Sony's got ya leashed, and Blues' got ya pwn'd/10. Also your bit of sarcasm doesn't mean you pwned him back...it just means Sony pwns you.

L33t sp34k aside, I find it kinda funny how a FF7 spin off of an angsty character people liked that involves shooting has the same problems as a Sonic spinoff about an angsty character people liked that involves shooting. If I had it my way, though, Vincent would have been able to do all the shit from Advent Children. Also, is it me, or does Squenix phail at camera controls? Noone complained before when the camera was uncontolled.

Also, I've learned to tune out Sereph's anti-Squenix banter. They're a good company, even though they release an occasional flop. FFXII? FFIIIDS? DQ8? I think there was some tourbus that was for some Square-Enix game, and it ran over his cat. I'd be pissed if Nintendo ran over my dog, unless it was Reggie driving it.

Blues, you're my hero. TRD...well...I hope you have the first edition of vice city stories...otherwise Sony's got ya leashed, and Blues' got ya pwn'd/10. Also your bit of sarcasm doesn't mean you pwned him back...it just means Sony pwns you.

I'm not sure what Blues intended to do and I hope he doesn't think that he won shit, but my PSP was just upgraded, that's all. Please explain or somebody else.

I have no idea, to tell you the truth as I don't follow firmware upgrades because I lack a PSP. However, I've got the feeling that you can probably no longer run homebrew applications such as emulators. I remember reading something about having to use some GTA game to circumvent that but again, since I don't own a PSP I never really payed it all too much attention.

im guessing Sony's gay update has negated your PSP ever being able to play ANYTHING illegal. (my guess, no clue. Dont have a PSP.)

@ Scatta - meh, i deserved that ownage i got back in that topic, but no one deserves the High-Powered smackdown you guys just laid on my black fellow TRD here.

And with that said :

LOL @ whatever just happened to your now (most likely) pirate-restricted PSP.

@Scatta:

Hm, I see, well that's no biggie, I heard of a some sort of downgrader method around the net somewhere.

But I will say this, and this is directly at Blues:

You're a ____ing asshole you know that, ever since I'd joined this forum you've been nothing but a asshole to me and I've never did nothing to deserve it. I can look around the forum now and find at least two post you made towards me to prove it, what the ____ is your problem? You got something against me? Because now I'm sick of the bull-shit you thrown at me. You are causing no damage towards me no matter how much you try. Now you resort to completely ____ing my PSP emulation up. Nice try ____er, you've accomplished nothing, I can always downgrade and even if I can't, it don't mean a thing to me. You just proven to be a ____ing, asshatted, self-centered, bullying, elitist mutha____a.

You can kiss the blackest part of my ass.

Can a mod please lock this topic, because no good is going to come out of this.

You got something to say to me blues, PM me.

What I did, by Blues the lollercoaster

By "tricking" (hardly tricking, if you had enough sense not to download random file) you into upgrading your PSP I have effectively disabled you from running any of the following...

*Emulator for PS1, SNES, NES, Genesis, N64, etc...

*Homebrew game or port such as Jazz Jackrabbit, Doom, Quake, etc...

*Customizing your PSP's gui to awesome levels

*Running ISOs

*Basically anything cool

No, at this moment in time it is IMPOSSIBLE to downgrade your psp. 3.10 was released days after the 3.03 GTA exploit thus you cannot downgrade no matter what at this time.

Dont be so sad, you can still play UMD games, download demos, browse the net, and do whatever sony wants you to do.

Also, it COULD have been a whole lot worse.

I could have linked you to a program that would have turned your PSP into a brick, not able to even turn on. But I had enough heart to not do that.

Judging by your ignorance of the matter, I would say you wont notice the difference as you were only using your PSP to do what Sony wanted you to do anyway.

warn me ban me do whatever, i had my fun lol

Dude, dont remind him your black, it'll only make things worse XDDD

we're outnumbered

I fail to see how him being black has any difference on my behaviour. I treat people how I do based on their level of intelligance, not skin color.

What I did, by Blues the lollercoaster

By "tricking" (hardly tricking, if you had enough sense not to download random file) you into upgrading your PSP I have effectively disabled you from running any of the following...

*Emulator for PS1, SNES, NES, Genesis, N64, etc...

*Homebrew game or port such as Jazz Jackrabbit, Doom, Quake, etc...

*Customizing your PSP's gui to awesome levels

*Running ISOs

*Basically anything cool

No, at this moment in time it is IMPOSSIBLE to downgrade your psp. 3.10 was released days after the 3.03 GTA exploit thus you cannot downgrade no matter what at this time.

Dont be so sad, you can still play UMD games, download demos, browse the net, and do whatever sony wants you to do.

Also, it COULD have been a whole lot worse.

I could have linked you to a program that would have turned your PSP into a brick, not able to even turn on. But I had enough heart to not do that.

Judging by your ignorance of the matter, I would say you wont notice the difference as you were only using your PSP to do what Sony wanted you to do anyway.

warn me ban me do whatever, i had my fun lol

Oh MAN your a dick.

I would excersise that comment, but im too busy laughing at the fact that TRD now has a fully functional yet USELESS PSP.

lol sony

@BLUES:

No ____ that, that ain't the point, you've been a complete asshole to me EVER SINCE I'VE JOINED SFGHQ! Why do something like that in the first place? What the ____ did I EVER do to you? I'll tell you, nothing. Explain that, oh wait, you can't.

Yea, jokes aside Blues, that was pretty ____ed Up.

I say you meet someone with a non homebrewed PSP, swap whatever memorycards/ whatever he has in it, and run before he realizes.

Or do what us smart people do and buy a DS. ;D

PS-

Its custom around here to be a Dick to whoever posts a "HI IM NEW" topic without perfected grammer or a DBZ rename.

I fail to see how him being black has any difference on my behaviour. I treat people how I do based on their level of intelligance, not skin color.

Level of intelligence? Mutha____a, you have no idea what the ____ my intelligence is. And that is the most ____ING STUPID ASS EXCUSE I'VE EVER HEARD just to treat people like shit. I ask you, how the ____ would you know about my intelligence?

Its custom around here to be a Dick to whoever posts a "HI IM NEW" topic without perfected grammer or a DBZ rename.

No it's been multiple times he's acted dickish to me, even long after I had joined up and n00b stuff, example?

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312&page=4

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1094&page=2

And I'm pretty sure there's more.

You know what, you had your fun, but guess what? I'm still here to stay, you or nobody else is going to run me out. That PSP emulation thing you pulled on me? Ain't shit to me, if I can't play emulation, I don't care, my problem is with you and only you. ____ the PSP, ____ the Emulation, ____ it all, now I have a problem with you, something you have brought up.

Remember this: What goes around, comes around.