A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PSP)

TRD

I'm not sayin what Blues did was a douchebag thing to do...cause it damn well was...if I was TRD I would've found out where the guy lives and beat him senseless, but you all know Blues is my brotha mang. And we all know he was finding out just how far he could go before he broke the barrier of ban.

I just want to know why this was followed up on 4 fucking months after the incident happened?

@Duckboy: Thats right. Over in Germany we wouldn't hesitate to castrate people over the internet for that kind of bullshit. I mean, reaching through the internet with a pair of pliers and using them to slowly and agonizingly twist your nuts off. I learned it from some Turkish skinheads.

EDIT:

Well SG, TRD has become a higher profile member in the past 4 months and despite a rise in class and generally being a better member than he used to be, Blues has ceaselessly targeted him. This was just the meanest thing that Blues had done to him, so this was what they decided to act on.

if I was TRD I would've found out where the guy lives and beat him senseless, but you all know Blues is my brotha mang.

This is annoying as hell, why the fuck does people see me as the fucking stereotypical black person?

Do you really think I would waste my time hunting his sorry ass down? I don't think so.

Well sorry to burst your bubble there chief, I don't attack race, that's DB's department. I'm a dirty spic so I really can't talk.

My apologies, I misread a post.

Anyways, I'm done, I'm tired of fighting, and I'm tired of taking this.

I'm not even gonna try and have the last word.

Can I ask everyone this though: What the flying fuck do you have against me?

I see alot of hostile members here and they all focus on one thing: WE HATE TRD. and all I want to know is, why? Wtf did I ever do you to you guys? Seriously.

Don't worry about it, really. Most members are just joking around, you actually have a pretty good reputation here. However, duckboy has shown himself to be a true retard, so I guess you can't really listen to him.

You know, I won't lie that what Blues did was a pretty shitty thing to do, but he didn't actually send you off to download malware... it was an official Sony update for the PSP... I know, of course, it seems like it may as well have been that way given what the update does, but really, the situation got blown waaay out of proportion. I use to game with Blues back in the day, and though I know it won't change your opinion of him, he's really not as big a dick as you think-- SFGHQ has just rubbed off on him, as it has with me, Jon, Duckboy, Ducky, and plenty of other members, new or old.

Anyway, whatever, I've got nothing against you, just throwing that out there.

• Like 1

You know, I won't lie that what Blues did was a pretty shitty thing to do, but he didn't actually send you off to download malware... it was an official Sony update for the PSP... I know, of course, it seems like it may as well have been that way given what the update does, but really, the situation got blown waaay out of proportion. I use to game with Blues back in the day, and though I know it won't change your opinion of him, he's really not as big a dick as you think-- SFGHQ has just rubbed off on him, as it has with me, Jon, Duckboy, Ducky, and plenty of other members, new or old.

Anyway, whatever, I've got nothing against you, just throwing that out there.

Don't try, it just bounces off their shield of wrong.

Look guys, I can understand the impulse to defend one another... you were in a tightly knit clique here and all. And frankly, thats fine. Still, this was bordering on harassment. I don't just mean what Blues did with the PSP. He was a dick to TRD pretty much wherever he would be.

This decision was over more than just a PSP. And relax, I doubt this is permanent.

Just leave it at that and no more heckling.

This topic is one of the reasons why I've had my doubts that you guys have any decency left in you.

Topic locked.

I'm not going to pass any judgement here though. Its not my place to give out warnings in a place that I rarely look at anymore.