A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Getting off the cloud issue, the new Hud's ok, but the score counter (I'm guessing that's what the 30 is) is kind of jutting out blatently... It'd be nice if maybe you swapped the score and ring positions around, since the score will always be the bigger number, and bigger above, lower below

(Ala the original games too - Score, Time, Rings. Biggest to smallest)

You spelled extras wrong.

I do like the font, though. Where did you get it?

Uh oh, I did spell Extras wrong. Thanks for pointing that out. I better fix that before I forget. I used the font from one of Rougeyoshi's Sonic Dash engines. Idk if its custom though.

@ Scatta: Thanks. The title is a place holder. As soon as I write a full storyline then I'll come up with the sub title. I can't really think of one at the time.

Looks cool! I guess this is the time to show off my WIP Main Menu for my soon to be released Shadow the Hedgehog game. I can't wait till this game is done.

[qimg]http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=760&stc=1&d=1209433211[/qimg]

Pretty cool, but may be Shadow or Backgroung should be a little transparent?

And a mistake in "Extras" word. :b

On second thought, just concentrate on finishing the levels. Then fix all these tidbits. Just try and keep them in mind so it's easier to tidy things up.

I agree; just make a list of things to touch up after you finish the level so you're not delaying the completion by fixing all these acute details.

The reason why I never get any levels done is because I'm constantly tweaking my background sets, never actually finishing them. Don't worry so much about graphics. The last screen you have looks great. If you don't want to use green hill's ground, use the actual ground/wall tiles in that chaotix screen I showed you a few posts back. Get started on the gameplay and have fun.

I did fix the grass and tree palettes for you, you can use it if you'd like:

Screen-24_raelspalette2.png

Keep up the good work.