A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

BOTS online

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been having mucho problems with this game.

I ran it the first time, except the program was all studdery, and then I got D/Ced from the server. After that, I couldn't get past the gamegaurd cause it kept freezing. Then I got the game running, but when I joined the American server, the computer freezes.

Fun game >_>

Also, regarding high levels, I have played with countless high levels who have let me tag along. And some even gave me items that were won that they didn't need. Just keep trying, eventually you will find a couple high levelers who are nice enough to let you in. Just don't take their power ups, items, or kill health spiders. You reap the benefits otherwise (Giga, EXP)

Well, I didn't say they all weren't nice, but for the most part, no one is interested in helping the little guy. The select few that actually DO help don't play enough, or at least they're already playing before I can get in their rooms.

EDIT: Let's discuss what the name of our guild will be.

EDIT: The guild has been officially started. I am the guild leader, and will accept any admissions for members of this forum. If you are not a member of this forum (meaning your a guest looking at this thread) you must be at least lvl. 20 to be admitted... yes, I'm accepting outside admissions - more is better. :P

Come on and play, we've got some guild points to build! :D

If you are not a member of this forum (meaning your a guest looking at this thread) you must be at least lvl. 20 to be admitted... yes, I'm accepting outside admissions - more is better. :P

I dunno about that. I just noticed the max size for our guild is... 10. =/

Might have to make an "SFGHQb" in the future.

I dunno about that. I just noticed the max size for our guild is... 10. =/

Might have to make an "SFGHQb" in the future.

Does that at least change if we get more guild points?

Edit:

America 1 will NOT let me on. At all. It's too congested. Every time i try to connect it just shuts out the game and cites network error.

Can we play international or America 2?

Seconded. America 1 never lets me on during peak hours.

From what Kain and I figure, the double xp thing is a conspiracy, or we don't understand timezones correctly?

Yea, the game isn't that fun, but its pretty amusing, and its one of few games that runs on everyones computers, with the exception of poor mr. pheonix gamma =(