A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

BOTS online

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After founding the guild, my need to play the game has dropped as sufficiently as it has for DW, who is below me on the guild member ranking (and now you know why). :P

I still play, but I'm not as enthusiastic. It is quite mediocre, but playable, and does have it's great moments. If only the assholes didn't get inside, it would be more than mediocre for me, anyways.

Actually, my brother's friend convinced me to play Gunz for a while, but having to deal with hackers and lag killed it for me after about a month and a half. At least in BOTS, fighting others is optional...

The thing is, there arent many games that are fun and everyone can play. BOTS has the lowest system requirements I've seen, and almost everyone seems capable of playing, and understanding its controls.

There are few games everyone would enjoy, and be able to play. =/

Bomberman Online for the win, though.

Also GTA2 Game Hunter is free and everyone should be able to play. You can map your own controls. The only real issue is with ping.

"I liked it a lot when I was playing and not just soaking up experience :P"

I played for like 5-10 minutes topped and reached level 4. The hell? And the levels are way too short. It'll be fun to play with you guys, I guess but it definitely won't replace MTA:VC. Although this doesn't have the problem of people hacking, which is something that ticks me off in MTA.

My name's Scatta, of course. If you see me.. let's.. play or something.

After founding the guild, my need to play the game has dropped as sufficiently as it has for DW, who is below me on the guild member ranking (and now you know why). :P

I still play, but I'm not as enthusiastic. It is quite mediocre, but playable, and does have it's great moments. If only the assholes didn't get inside, it would be more than mediocre for me, anyways.

Actually, my brother's friend convinced me to play Gunz for a while, but having to deal with hackers and lag killed it for me after about a month and a half. At least in BOTS, fighting others is optional...

I somehow knew this was going to happen. HOW COULD YOU.

--

Edit: And my premonition of Scatta was accurate. He was gonna come in here boasting about playing GTA and not liking it. NOW IMAGINE IF WE HAD GOTTEN INTO THE OFFICIAL SFGHQ GAME DISCUSSION.

This is somewhat off-topic, but does playing this game make us really "nerdy" and "uncool"?

I tried referring this game to a friend. His reply was "Oh, God. How am I supposed to get girls if I play this?". I found it interesting that this was coming from a guy who owns a Sonic website.

This is somewhat off-topic, but does playing this game make us really "nerdy" and "uncool"?

I tried referring this game to a friend. His reply was "Oh, God. How am I supposed to get girls if I play this?". I found it interesting that this was coming from a guy who owns a Sonic website.

I already have a wife so don't think thats a major problem:p

I think any game that people play a lot is going to seem nerdy to others, i mean geez just look at the past..Mario fans still think we suck :P

I think most of you come on to Bots just as im about ready for bed, i hate these time diffrences.

It is sorta low-quality. Plus it's made by Acclaim, who don't have that great of a track record... :/

EDIT: Looked up Acclaim on Wikipedia. So Acclaim Games isn't the same as Acclaim Entertainment so far, but I wouldn't bet my money on that...

At least make someone else the guild leader if you aren't gonna play anymore. Kain ran us through lvl 45 last night and I noticed that the levels are starting to get cooler (and longer). When you aren't on a grinding spree on the few lazy elite levels the game is pretty cool.